GDT - CANUCKS vs OILERS. GAME 6 - Finish Them! 5pm PST.

4 minutes ago, hockeyville88 said:

Generating 10 shots against a fragile goalie is a missed opportunity 

Coach knoblauch with the 200 IQ play. Just put in a weak goaltender and force the Canucks to not shoot the puck because it's reverse psychology lol

Such a Canuck game.Play awesome in game 5 then 20 guys show up and play garbage the next game.pass the fuck out of the puck full strength and  and on the PP.Play against a goalie that hasn't played in a week and shoot a whopping 10 shots so far.FML.Man does Tochett have a goalie decision in goal next game.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
Just now, chris12345 said:

subject?

Philosophy. I'm writing a paper. 

I'm also taking an Excel class. I'm really enjoying the Excel class. I like putting calculations (formulas) together and am learning a lot! 

Edited by brilac
  • Like 1
  • ThereItIs 1

Just now, LaBamba said:

Now that this game is out of reach it’s time for some bush league stuff. I wanna see some slew foots and cross checks. Wear them down for game 7 

Not gonna happen. They’re taking it laying down.

I dont think anyone has been horrible this game but its like nobody has really shown much of anything. Top to bottom strategy, energy, execution, composure, breakouts, entries, zone management and shot selection all need much more razzle dazzle. Make a play, trust that your teamate will also make a play l

1 minute ago, CanucksCountry said:

He set up the Canucks only goal today, has been strong in battles. This has been one of Petterssons better games of the year 

Ya he was ok. That is our bar now. He was ok. That’s good enough for me. He still doesn’t look like a star out there then again none of our stars looked amazing.

Posted (edited)

The part that’s most concerning is how overwhelmed we look. We have lost games before but we have never gotten away from playing our style. Today it’s all panic and lazy plays. It’s like we didn’t want to work for it 

Edited by hockeyville88
  • Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I still won’t be too upset if we don’t make it to the next round. I mean it’s been a great season and there are still major holes on this roster that are obvious. If Miller, Petey, Boeser are shut down. There isn’t much after that. I still hope we win on Monday but I just don’t like the fight in this game and it says a lot about the group. They lack killer instinct right now. 

kinda early to be packing it it no?

1 minute ago, RWJC said:

The fuck you talking about?

You come in every GDT and bitch about the club, majority of comments negative, but you won’t be too upset? There aren’t major holes with this club, just major assholes who follow it and can’t understand how good they’ve have it this year. Sorry, but you’re totally hypocritical. 

Or, anything that isn't Canucks zealotry, you consider negative.  You can be objective and still cheer for your team 

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, German Canuck said:

Today i hate this team so much. In a playoff game you can not play this shit.

Thats pathetic and a fucking bad character.

They play like the losers of the past years.

Pathetic pathetic pathetic

Wow.

In their Game 1 comeback,…I bet,  they didn’t gain an iota of energy from you.

Go Canucks Go!!!!

Edited by viking mama

The extra crappy part is do we keep Silovs in net now that we're losing this game or let him rest? Or are we just assuming that DeSmith is playing Game 7? Seems like a risky idea putting in a Goalie that's been cold since the last round. Even Demko is a risk ( if allowed ) because he's coming off two injuries and missed a lot of hockey.