Predict The Score Challenge: Season Opener, EDM @ VAN Oct 11 2023

Goalie29

1 hour ago, Truefan99 said:

What have you won lately 

😏

I was mentioned not once, but TWICE in @Huggy Bear's CDC farewell post. Not only that, I was the FIRST to be mentioned, and then, get this, I was mentioned AGAIN later on.

mariodance.gif.3c95557a04cb2aabdb63c78098e9004d.gif

Also, since you asked, recently I won the contest for finding the worst sidewalk in Victoria 😃 It appeared on Global News, Chek News, and was featured in the Times Colonist paper. I won $50, but being on the news for the first time in my life was a neat experience for sure.

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Roberts said:

I was mentioned not once, but TWICE in @Huggy Bear's CDC farewell post. Not only that, I was the FIRST to be mentioned, and then, get this, I was mentioned AGAIN later on.

mariodance.gif.3c95557a04cb2aabdb63c78098e9004d.gif

Also, since you asked, recently I won the contest for finding the worst sidewalk in Victoria 😃 It appeared on Global News, Chek News, and was featured in the Times Colonist paper. I won $50, but being on the news for the first time in my life was a neat experience for sure.

Horry sheet!  You're so young!  For some reason, I thought of you as a grizzled old vet with tattoo sleeves and a big biker build.  :classic_ninja:

• Haha 1