Predict The Score Challenge: Season Opener, EDM @ VAN Oct 11 2023

Goalie29

4 minutes ago, Vintage Canuck said:

I’ll be in on this since I have to defend my back-to-back titles.

3-2 Oilers.

McDavid.

Pettersson.

I don't believe for a second you won back to back fairly. No one would back it up or substantiate that fact.

Truth is that to win even once requires insane awareness and knowledge of the team as well as the opposing teams schedule, players, conditions etc. To win once is amazing, but to think you can do it back to back is laughable.

If this was true you'd be a millionaire off betting sites if you can predict results at level so incredible that you can beat out hundreds of other participants consistently over 160+ games? No one else called you out on it, i find that hard to believe. I just can't buy it, someone somewhere cheated the logic and numbers don't add up.

Edited by CanucksRookieFan

6 hours ago, CanucksRookieFan said:

I don't believe for a second you won back to back fairly. No one would back it up or substantiate that fact.

Truth is that to win even once requires insane awareness and knowledge of the team as well as the opposing teams schedule, players, conditions etc. To win once is amazing, but to think you can do it back to back is laughable.

If this was true you'd be a millionaire off betting sites if you can predict results at level so incredible that you can beat out hundreds of other participants consistently over 160+ games? No one else called you out on it, i find that hard to believe. I just can't buy it, someone somewhere cheated the logic and numbers don't add up.

It's the very first post unless there's a joke in there somewhere that flew over my head

18 hours ago, CanucksRookieFan said:

How the fuck do you even cheat at a prediction contest? :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, CanucksRookieFan said:

I appreciate your skepticism, but winning back-to-back in a prediction contest doesn't automatically make one a millionaire, nor does it imply cheating. It seems you're struggling to grasp the concept of statistical probability and accurate prediction. If you have any substantive evidence to support your accusations, feel free to present it. Otherwise, your doubts remain baseless and unfounded. Winning consistently doesn't require a conspiracy, just a better understanding of the game. Cheers.

• Vintage 1

22 hours ago, footsteps said:

Van wins 4-3

PDG with GWG

Hughes with 1st Van goal.

** the opinions expressed in this post do not constitute a guarantee of future results. please consult post-game stats for an accurate outcome.

Know your limit. Play within it.

3 hours ago, 6of1_halfdozenofother said:

Dude is calling out @Vintage Canuck for cheating :parrot:

I foresee this ending well  :parrot::parrot:

Here is his real pic and once you see it, you will understand.

B296A9BC-832A-49A7-B06E-6C46EAB2654B.jpeg

• Haha 1