Sportnset Fantasy Hockey - Regular Season 2023/24 (?)

Hi All

Been playing this simple, free pool for most of the past 20 years and it's usually up and ready a week before game one of the regular season.

Just wondering...

A - Has anyone seen or heard any mention of it yet this year? Any word of them maybe having shitcanned it after all these years? Looking to set up my group for family and friends as I do every year but so far can't find anything about it

and B - Have others here played it in years past and has there ever been a forum based group where we can compete for bragging rights and trash talk our way through the year?

Appreciate any intel and will happily set up a group if the pool is running and no one else has taken this on in years past

Thanks

Edited by Steamer4GM
Typo

• Steamer4GM changed the title to Sportnset Fantasy Hockey - Regular Season 2023/24 (?)

Didn’t play the regular season version all that regularly. But I did place 2nd overall in the SportsNet Playoff Pool years ago. Won $1,500 (too bad it wasn’t the $5K they had it for multiple years since!).

As for a current version, I don’t see anything on their site. In fact, it looks like they got rid of the Fantasy hockey section altogether. So maybe they are shutting it down…

Edited by D-Money
  • Thanks 1