(Poll) CFF Funding Idea

CFF Funding Poll  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Would you support CFF by buying any kind of merchandise? If so, what kinds?

• Yes, I would support CFF by buying some kind of merchandise
    • No, I would not support CFF by buying some kind of merchandise
  2. 2. If you were to buy CFF merch, what kinds would you want?

• Hats
    • Toques
    • Shirts
    • Hoodies
    • Socks

Since there has been talk about ways to support the forum, I want to see who would be interested in owning a piece of merchandise from the forum! The site logos are really nice, so I was thinking a good way to support Ribs and the forum would be to launch some merchandise people could buy that uses the forum branding! I don't have a rendering of how the merchandise would look, but picture the CFF logo on the different types of merchandise listed in the poll. I'm sure one of the many great artists on here could make some examples if this were to be a hit. Let's see how this goes.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, 6of1_halfdozenofother said:

No stickers, beer cozies, or other non-apparel merch? :classic_ninja:

Plus I might consider merch that contains this emoji: :hurhur:

(in case it wasn't obvious enough, it's one of my favourite emojis :classic_love:)

Could happen 👀

• Cheers 1

I think there should be CFF official merchandising. Setting something up with a print on demand is REALLY easy!

I've got all kinds of ideas on where this could go, would be really funny if we eclipsed Canucks.com in overall web traffic.

A lot comes down to what @Ribs wants and the rest of the admin board.

• Cheers 1

I also really think it would be funny if we got enough of fans here together to show up at a Canucks Game with a BIG banner that said:

"Canucks Fan Forum in Exile, Scan this QR Code to Join"

Maybe I'm being passive aggressive, but mehhhhh....everyone needs to have fun and sometimes that involves creating controversy and creating lingering questions for Canucks executive to answer... 

• Vintage 1

2 hours ago, VegasCanuck said:

I also really think it would be funny if we got enough of fans here together to show up at a Canucks Game with a BIG banner that said:

"Canucks Fan Forum in Exile, Scan this QR Code to Join"

Maybe I'm being passive aggressive, but mehhhhh....everyone needs to have fun and sometimes that involves creating controversy and creating lingering questions for Canucks executive to answer... 

Haha how about a "Burrows? Do we really need him?" shirt 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Roberts said:

Haha how about a "Burrows? Do we really need him?" shirt 

That would also work well as stickers.  Have the stickers appear in random places - people's laptops, car windows, Stadium skytrain station, pillars of all the Lower Mainland bridges, above the urinals and inside the shitter stalls in the Canucks' home barn... :hurhur:

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...