Canuck 2023 season Bold prediction

14 minutes ago, Hogs and Podz said:

Okay well the season starts in two sleeps!!!!!!  🤩 (new emojis suck lol!)

So yah... Figured it was time to put up or shut up... Of course every year we are filled with optimism.... Or is that pessimism... Whatev's! 

We have some very astute posters here and I'd love to see this year's predictions on how well this team will do, playoffs or not?  Individual player achievements, team records etc. 

Share as many predictions as you want.  Bragging rights or wall of shame for the world to see year end.... Well CFF anyway!!  Let's keep most predictions made by end of this week?  Just to keep some credibility.   Okay the floor is yours!!!  

I'll start of course!

Canucks will end season with top 5 pk. 

Demko will be vezina finalist. 

Tocchet will be Jack Adam finalist.

Canucks make playoffs 3rd in division behind Vegas and Edmonton, beating LA out by 2 points

Damn buddy if you get two of 4 right I will be happy anyway

• Cheers 1

In honour of Stan and all those who came before him, the parade route begins in the big parking lot behind Pacific Coliseum. 

From there a few blocks South to Hastings then right through the DTES to Burrard, all the way South to Pacific then wind up at BC Place where the grand ceremonies will precede the inevitable riots of 2024

Edited by Steamer4GM
Inevitable made more sense than unavoidable
  • Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 2

1 minute ago, Steamer4GM said:

In honour of Stan and all those who came before him, the parade route begins in the big parking lot behind Pacific Coliseum. 

From there a few blocks South to Hastings then right through the DTES to Burrard, all the way South to Pacific then wind up at BC Place where the grand ceremonies will precede the unavoidable riots of 2024

I think this is the most astute prediction and I am going with Vancouver Canucks making the Stanley cup Final and the NHL referees being Audited for that final... 

2 minutes ago, Steamer4GM said:

From there a few blocks South to Hastings then right through the DTES to Burrard, all the way South to Pacific then wind up at BC Place where the grand ceremonies will precede the unavoidable riots of 2024

Talk about swing!!!  Love it all the way.  Steamer Way... Nice ring to it.

I don't think it's that bold to say they make the playoffs. 

Improved the backup G by signing a solid DeSmith. 

Improved the PK by acquiring Blueger/Suter/Lafferty/Cole. 

Improved the D by bringing in Hronek/Cole/Soucy. 

This team will be better than many people think. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Dom said:

I don't think it's that bold to say they make the playoffs. 

Improved the backup G by signing a solid DeSmith. 

Improved the PK by acquiring Blueger/Suter/Lafferty/Cole. 

Improved the D by bringing in Hronek/Cole/Soucy. 

This team will be better than many people think. 

I agree... Is Tocchet being vezina finalist not bold?  Okay... What's your idea of bold then?