2023-2024 Season Ticket Thread

WalkWithElias

34 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

I saw Henrik and Bo get their Cs.  Both ceremonies at the home opener.  I think it helps pump up the crowd at the beginning of the game, which in turn helps pump up the team (except maybe if you are a player who is secretly bitter because they thought they should be the C...!).

Awww. Absolutely! Just not sure if Huggy will be coming out of the tunnel with the C or if he'll change his jerseys before the game! So exciting! 

• Like 1
  • ThereItIs 1

1 hour ago, Rypper_37 said:

Awww. Absolutely! Just not sure if Huggy will be coming out of the tunnel with the C or if he'll change his jerseys before the game! So exciting! 

Keep an eye on tomorrows jerseys to see if they have their letters on already.  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, WalkWithElias said:

Do I checked the Canucks benefits and they changed the gift card amount during the summer it’s was $200 on the card and now it’s $100 per seat 

IMG_2671.png

Do they mean for people with multiple seats on their account? If you're a single stm, you should still get the $200. I'd message your rep and ask. 

On 9/23/2023 at 11:39 PM, WalkWithElias said:

Do I checked the Canucks benefits and they changed the gift card amount during the summer it’s was $200 on the card and now it’s $100 per seat 

IMG_2671.png

Has anyone received their membership card and gift card yet? Should be here in the next week or two. 

5 hours ago, SerenityNow said:

Oh!  I never thought of that!  That's quite inconvenient if you don't get it in time for preseason games.  

No worries! I bought a ticket for the home opener, anyways. I'm excited for this upcoming season! 

• Like 1

On 9/23/2023 at 10:36 AM, Rypper_37 said:

Apparently the account reps have been calling people! Trying to get more fans in the building, eh? 

Screenshot_20230922_192004_Reddit.jpg

That's a pretty normal thing for sports teams to do. When I was in Pittsburgh I ended up getting a free private tour of the Pirates stadium and 2 free tickets to their craft beer night because I went to a game two years prior and they were trying to entice me to come back and buy a multi-game pass. Sometimes it's great to pick up the phone.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Diamonds said:

That's a pretty normal thing for sports teams to do. When I was in Pittsburgh I ended up getting a free private tour of the Pirates stadium and 2 free tickets to their craft beer night because I went to a game two years prior and they were trying to entice me to come back and buy a multi-game pass. Sometimes it's great to pick up the phone.

Awww. Absolutely! That's amazing! I have a friend who's been invited to an Abbotsford Canucks stm event as they're trying to get him to buy a membership (instead of single game tickets all the time haha). 

• Like 1

On 9/29/2023 at 4:05 PM, Rypper_37 said:

I'm going to the preseason game tomorrow! Lmk when you guys receive your membership card/gift card in the mail! Hopefully next week. 

Glad the Canucks finally figured out how to score goals at that game!  Must have been fun for you.  

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, SerenityNow said:

Glad the Canucks finally figured out how to score goals at that game!  Must have been fun for you.  

It was a blast! Awesome energy in the building and it was almost full. Upper bowl was packed and lower bowl was very full as well! I was stuck next to an Oilers fan, though. He had a tantrum and left in the 3rd. 

• Haha 1