2023-2024 Season Ticket Thread

WalkWithElias

8 hours ago, SerenityNow said:

So much different from a year ago!!  

Loved the jersey an Oilers fan in front of us was wearing!!

image.png.7504afd63b7fd1270165520ca6d095dd.png

lol that hilarious.  The irony is that the oilers sucked last night while the flames won.

I also notice that panel of clear glass on your right side.  Curious if you find that distracting at all?  My seats are also UB and I also have a panel of clear glass partially in my view.

I just entered the Club500 draw for the Pink concert.  fingers crossed!  My wife and her sister would be happy if i get a pair of tickets 😬

Edited by bt116
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, bt116 said:

lol that hilarious.  The irony is that the oilers sucked last night while the flames won.

I also notice that panel of clear glass on your right side.  Curious if you find that distracting at all?  My seats are also UB and I also have a panel of clear glass partially in my view.

I just entered the Club500 draw for the Pink concert.  fingers crossed!  My wife and her sister would be happy if i get a pair of tickets 😬

Funny you should ask about that glass panel.  It does not distract us at all, but when we went to the seat relocation thing, we could have gotten the two seats just next to us.  The aisle seats.  We sat in them and noticed that glass panel!  Strange how much difference just shifting over two seats made.  

Good luck with getting those tickets!

10 hours ago, Rypper_37 said:

Not my recording. I was in the club section laughing like a hyena 🤣 

We saw that ... from a distance!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, bt116 said:

I entered for the Saturday night draw

• Like 1

Has the arena always had the policy that the ends are for quarter/half packages and the center is for full stm only? I'd love a quarter or even half in the club section, but I don't think it's possible.  Just curious 😊 

15 minutes ago, Rypper_37 said:

Has the arena always had the policy that the ends are for quarter/half packages and the center is for full stm only? I'd love a quarter or even half in the club section, but I don't think it's possible.  Just curious 😊 

Ya it’s a way for them to make money

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Rypper_37 said:

Is it policy?  Their webpage has pricing charts for 1/2 and 1/4 packs in the club sections.  The center ice sections do sell out from full season ticket holders. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BCNeil said:

Is it policy?  Their webpage has pricing charts for 1/2 and 1/4 packs in the club sections.  The center ice sections do sell out from full season ticket holders. 

Right? I saw that! I'll have to talk to my rep and ask her again for next season. I asked her last season and she said club seats are full stm only. The normal seating isn't as comfy and people kick over your drinks all the time as they shove past you 😞

9 minutes ago, BCNeil said:

That's a weird email offering extra seats to the Blues and Rangers.  

Maybe poor attendance? I already have a seat for club section at the NYR game, so I was surprised. The email also included special suite rates. 

First off I've had a full STH package for 50 years. This year I opeen the package and it seriously looks like the tickets were sort eith A) ransom or B) using a shot gun. I can't make head nor tale of the ticket list. I thought to myself maybe I should ask my daughter to let her see some logic. She simply ooked at them and cam to the sme conclusion a chaotic pile of paper. I have spoke to my rep who tells me he thinks they sorted by month, so the first ticket you see is January 2024. He then askks me to go ahead and sort them myself. I've told him reprint in the same manner as you have frthe last 49 yeaars or just refund my money. What a mess. In addition ( i have two tickets ) and they're basically printed as individual as far as I can determne

Edited by Fred65

15 minutes ago, Fred65 said:

First off I've had a full STH package for 50 years. This year I opeen the package and it seriously looks like the tickets were sort eith A) ransom or B) using a shot gun. I can't make head nor tale of the ticket list. I thought to myself maybe I should ask my daughter to let her see some logic. She simply ooked at them and cam to the sme conclusion a chaotic pile of paper. I have spoke to my rep who tells me he thinks they sorted by month, so the first ticket you see is January 2024. He then askks me to go ahead and sort them myself. I've told him reprint in the same manner as you have frthe last 49 yeaars or just refund my money. What a mess. In addition ( i have two tickets ) and they're basically printed as individual as far as I can determne

All of my tickets are on my Canucks app. I didn't know they still made paper tickets!