People who complain about the seats this year at Rogers.

They are starting to lack a certain quality of firmness. You just never know where your Butt is going to wind up.

Thought they would have addressed it this past off season.  NOPE!

Let me think now; No new practice facility / No renewing the seats for the attending fans / which is generally sold out.

Don't pull in those purse string too much Mr, Aqua

2 hours ago, Rip The Mesh said:

They are starting to lack a certain quality of firmness. You just never know where your Butt is going to wind up.

Thought they would have addressed it this past off season.  NOPE!

Let me think now; No new practice facility / No renewing the seats for the attending fans / which is generally sold out.

Don't pull in those purse string too much Mr, Aqua

seats are happening for next year. the expense didn't seem to be the issue, it's the time involved to do the swap in a building that's so busy along with all the other work they were doing. 

4 hours ago, tas said:

the expense didn't seem to be the issue, it's the time involved to do the swap in a building that's so busy along with all the other work they were doing. 

If that's the case, then they have ineffective building management.  In this day and age, if you can't get more than one large project running at the same time in a facility like that then you're better off selling the place and putting your money in Zambian government bonds, because at least you'll have the IMF to bail you out.  :classic_rolleyes:

12 minutes ago, 6of1_halfdozenofother said:

If that's the case, then they have ineffective building management.  In this day and age, if you can't get more than one large project running at the same time in a facility like that then you're better off selling the place and putting your money in Zambian government bonds, because at least you'll have the IMF to bail you out.  :classic_rolleyes:

it's the logistics involved when there's an event going on every other night. replacing seats is incredibly disruptive. 

• 2 months later...

Last game we went to my son's seat was broken....pinched him and by the end of the game his leg was bruised. He didn't care/fuss, but I emailed and they sent replacement tickets (to Tuesday's game). I hope a kid doesn't sit there in the meantime...I told them the seat number and hopefully they'll repair it!

On 9/22/2023 at 10:12 AM, tas said:

it's the logistics involved when there's an event going on every other night. replacing seats is incredibly disruptive. 

If only they could be installed row by row and section by section instead of having to get them all done at one time between two events…

1 hour ago, tas said:

how does pricing work while the project is ongoing?

Umm… exactly the same as now?

I just put all new seats in a theatre I volunteer with.  We did 400 seats over two weeks with 3 people with having multiple shows daily.

They could easily do a section in a couple of days between events.  The logistics of it just isn’t the problem you are making it out to be.

3 hours ago, -dlc- said:

Last game we went to my son's seat was broken....pinched him and by the end of the game his leg was bruised. He didn't care/fuss, but I emailed and they sent replacement tickets (to Tuesday's game). I hope a kid doesn't sit there in the meantime...I told them the seat number and hopefully they'll repair it!

Or replace it with a new one? 🤞🏻

• Vintage 1