Original Canucks Forum

Was anyone a member of the first Vancouver Canucks forum?

There was so many great posters then, I don't remember all the names but when trade deadline day came up, or draft day, it was a free for all trying to be the first to post a trade and/or signing.

My original name was what it is now, I lived in Bristol TN back then, and broke a lot of signings due to the fact I had the NHL Network plus followed a few of the trade breakers on Twitter and bloggers at the time at Kuklas Korner.

This was approximately 2002/2003.

GCG

12 minutes ago, smithers joe said:

i have noticed that vintage camuck doesn't seem to break anymore trades and rumors. did he stay on the old site? all the moves seem to have been reported by ordinary yokels like us. have i gone senile?

@Vintage Canuck has an account here, but mentioned on the old forums that they wouldn't be very active (at least not early on).

1 hour ago, smithers joe said:

i have noticed that vintage camuck doesn't seem to break anymore trades and rumors. did he stay on the old site? all the moves seem to have been reported by ordinary yokels like us. have i gone senile?

I recall back then some people messaged me asked me how the heck I was getting the trades posted so fast, so either there was a time delay on the NHL Network in Canada from the USA feed, or Paul at Kuklas Korner and his bloggers had some good information.

Vintage Canuck wasn't breaking trades that much back then.

Edited by VanCanFan