Do we need the CDC?

RawkDrummer

What if........

There were articles written. Sports podcasts railed about it.  Pressure mounted....

And some weasel at NHL.com decided to bring back CDC because he was being badgered too much.

Would we go back now? 

I say no f'n way. They screwed themselves royally.  They lost the most vibrant board in the NHL. The flagship forum. Stupid f'ckers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, kilgore said:

What if........

There were articles written. Sports podcasts railed about it.  Pressure mounted....

And some weasel at NHL.com decided to bring back CDC because he was being badgered too much.

Would we go back now? 

I say no f'n way. They screwed themselves royally.  They lost the most vibrant board in the NHL. The flagship forum. Stupid f'ckers.

I ain't going back. That's for shizzle. This place has heated seats. Heated. Seats. My cheeks never been more toasty.

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, RWMc1 said:

I think a lot of older posters posted on that forum. It's like they turned their backs on the older fans. Very disappointing.

I won't go to CDC site let alone the forum if it is reinstated. I can find my info elsewhere.

I couldn’t agree more with this. It’s the fans that they turned heir back on 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, RWMc1 said:

I think a lot of older posters posted on that forum. It's like they turned their backs on the older fans. Very disappointing.

I won't go to CDC site let alone the forum if it is reinstated. I can find my info elsewhere.

This is a great point. I had a private chat with someone who was showing me pictures of his hockey team in the 70s that he played for. We had some good conversations, and that's someone I would likely never had the chance to speak to outside of CDC. They turned their back on the fans, and in particular our elders who may not be tech savvy enough to find a new home to talk Canucks hockey. Fuck the Canucks brass who made this terrible decision.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1