2 Gator 23

4 Tony Romo 22

5 Time Lord 21

6 Rick Blight 20

7 Master Mind 18

7 Theo5789 18

9 Optimist Primal 17

10 AriGold 12

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e5srqbWbwKoJQj2MalATTWjphvWna8HO9gepD5SnNZY/edit?usp=drivesdk

@Relyt Krets takes the lead! Sweden finally ends their shutout streak which also ended their win streak. USA running up the scores lately have helped those that have their players.

Still a relatively close battle amongst all, except for one, sorry @AriGold! But you never know with Sweden and they could turn things around in a hurry.

We have a break to enjoy the start of the new year, then quarterfinals begin. Good luck to all!

• Cheers 2
  • ThereItIs 2

19 hours ago, Theo5789 said:

End of Day 6 standings:

1 Relyt Krets 25

2 inane 2.0 23

2 Gator 23

4 Tony Romo 22

5 Time Lord 21

6 Rick Blight 20

7 Master Mind 18

7 Theo5789 18

9 Optimist Primal 17

10 AriGold 12

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e5srqbWbwKoJQj2MalATTWjphvWna8HO9gepD5SnNZY/edit?usp=drivesdk

@Relyt Krets takes the lead! Sweden finally ends their shutout streak which also ended their win streak. USA running up the scores lately have helped those that have their players.

Still a relatively close battle amongst all, except for one, sorry @AriGold! But you never know with Sweden and they could turn things around in a hurry.

We have a break to enjoy the start of the new year, then quarterfinals begin. Good luck to all!

I had to wait to comment from yesterday until I was back at my desktop rig this morning, however I think I have a more correct 22 points for Rick Blight. Lane Hutson I have as scoring 5 points and you have him at 3. Other than that, everything checks out with my tally. 

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! This inaugural PWHL game is pretty fun so far. Start of the second period now. When the players are overall so much smaller: that ice is SOOOOO MUCH BIGGER!

1 hour ago, Optimist Prime said:

I had to wait to comment from yesterday until I was back at my desktop rig this morning, however I think I have a more correct 22 points for Rick Blight. Lane Hutson I have as scoring 5 points and you have him at 3. Other than that, everything checks out with my tally. 

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! This inaugural PWHL game is pretty fun so far. Start of the second period now. When the players are overall so much smaller: that ice is SOOOOO MUCH BIGGER!

You are correct, thanks and I've updated the spreadsheet.

New updated standings:

1 Relyt Krets 25

2 inane 2.0 23

2 Gator 23

4 Tony Romo 22

4 Rick Blight 22

6 Time Lord 21

7 Master Mind 18

7 Theo5789 18

9 Optimist Primal 17

10 AriGold 12

@Rick Blight jumps up over @Time Lord as the only change in the standings and comes within 3 points of the lead!

• Vintage 1

So I was just looking at my players' stats to confirm and...

On 12/28/2023 at 11:09 AM, Time Lord said:

2nd goal for USA today says Snuggerud unassisted when it originally had McGroarty and Gauthier getting the assists. Losing 2 points 😡

They gave the assists back! That puts McGroarty at 5, Gauthier at 8, and me at 23

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Time Lord said:

So I was just looking at my players' stats to confirm and...

They gave the assists back! That puts McGroarty at 5, Gauthier at 8, and me at 23

Confirmed!

Updated standings

1 Relyt Krets 25
2 inane 2.0 23
2 Gator 23
2 Time Lord 23
2 Tony Romo 23
6 Rick Blight 22
7 Master Mind 18
7 Theo5789 18
9 Optimist Primal 17
10 AriGold 12

@Time Lord is tied for 2nd now. Tight race! Everyone else double check your team's stats!

Edit: missed a point from Ostlund. Now @Tony Romo is also tied for 2nd!

Edited by Theo5789
  • Thanks 1

End of Quarterfinals:

1 Relyt Krets 30

2 Time Lord 29

3 inane 2.0 28

4 Tony Romo 27

5 Rick Blight 26

6 Gator 24

7 Master Mind 22

8 Theo5789 21

9 Optimist Primal 20

10 AriGold 14

@Relyt Krets's USA rep continues to carry him to the top. Today's games have separated the pack. We will see what the semi-finals bring. Good luck to all!

• Cheers 1

10 hours ago, Master Mind said:

Feels like every time I take the Canada goalies they get eliminated early

Poitras was such a disappointment too

well cut it out! No more Canada Goalies for you, ser!

49 minutes ago, Theo5789 said:

End of Quarterfinals:

1 Relyt Krets 30

2 Time Lord 29

3 inane 2.0 28

4 Tony Romo 27

5 Rick Blight 26

6 Gator 24

7 Master Mind 22

8 Theo5789 21

9 Optimist Primal 20

10 AriGold 14

@Relyt Krets's USA rep continues to carry him to the top. Today's games have separated the pack. We will see what the semi-finals bring. Good luck to all!

I have one less for Tony Romo (found from Ostlund's page with the IIHF he has seven points and i credited him six: i think that solves it on my end)than you, and two less for Time Lord, but those two apparently are explained: i will double check mine tomorrow morning and you likely don't have to worry at all, most likely my mistake. FOUND IT ALREADY, hahaha...

23 minutes ago, Optimist Prime said:

I have one less for Tony Romo (found from Ostlund's page with the IIHF he has seven points and i credited him six: i think that solves it on my end)than you, and two less for Time Lord, but those two apparently are explained: i will double check mine tomorrow morning and you likely don't have to worry at all, most likely my mistake. FOUND IT ALREADY, hahaha...

Yes those were some late assists that were added that I had to update from previous standings update! Thanks for checking!

• ThereItIs 1

Posted (edited)
50 minutes ago, Time Lord said:

They have changed the assist on USA’s 4-1 goal yesterday from Hutson to Gauthier

How do you have time to check this?! Lol

Confirmed and standings updated. If anyone else notices anything that has changed, let me know!

Edit: Noticed McGroarty has another assist and Kulich has another assist from the points leaderboard on the IIHF website.

Updated standings

1 Time Lord 31
2 Relyt Krets 30
3 inane 2.0 28
4 Tony Romo 27
5 Rick Blight 25
6 Gator 24
7 Master Mind 23
8 Theo5789 21
9 Optimist Primal 20
10 AriGold 14

@Time Lord pulls into the lead for 1st place before the semis!

Edited by Theo5789
  • Like 1
  • Vintage 1

27 minutes ago, Theo5789 said:

How do you have time to check this?! Lol

Confirmed and standings updated. If anyone else notices anything that has changed, let me know!

Edit: Noticed McGroarty has another assist and Kulich has another assist from the points leaderboard on the IIHF website.

Updated standings

1 Time Lord 31
2 Relyt Krets 30
3 inane 2.0 28
4 Tony Romo 27
5 Rick Blight 25
6 Gator 24
7 Master Mind 23
8 Theo5789 21
9 Optimist Primal 20
10 AriGold 14

@Time Lord pulls into the lead for 1st place before the semis!

I was watching the game and saw Gauthier clearly assisted it but they gave it to Brindley for some reason, and then switched it to Hutson during the game. So once in a while I check to see if they’ve updated it to Gauthier lol

The IIHF just isn’t very good at stat collecting lol, I heard Gord Miller mentioning that Nino Niederreiter’s famous quarterfinal winning OT goal in 2010 was given to another player and not fixed for like a whole year 😵‍💫

No idea where McGroarty’s point came from but I’ll take it!

Standings after Semi-Finals:

1 Time Lord 33

1 Relyt Krets 33

3 inane 2.0 32

4 Tony Romo 29

5 Rick Blight 26

6 Gator 25

7 Master Mind 24

7 Theo5789 24

9 Optimist Primal 22

10 AriGold 17

Close battle still with the USA representation carrying the top teams.

@AriGold has the chance to pull off the funniest thing ever if his Swedish reps step up in a big way!

• Vintage 2

7 minutes ago, Theo5789 said:

Standings after Semi-Finals:

1 Time Lord 33

1 Relyt Krets 33

3 inane 2.0 32

4 Tony Romo 29

5 Rick Blight 26

6 Gator 25

7 Master Mind 24

7 Theo5789 24

9 Optimist Primal 22

10 AriGold 17

Close battle still with the USA representation carrying the top teams.

@AriGold has the chance to pull off the funniest thing ever if his Swedish reps step up in a big way!

Its Over Basketball GIF by NBA

wow, devastasting... just wow. Grats to Czechia, that was a come back win for the ages!!!!!

I still have a chance to finish in a four way tie for 5th. (Theo and Ari are loaded with Swedes though, they could just as easily leapfrog me in the GOld Medal Game!) Tight tournament this year, can't wait for next  year when Ottawa hosts, I might fly out for that one. 

• Cheers 1

I may be off, so this is unofficial, but I am showing a wild finish and congrats to:

GOLD MEDAL WINNER: Relyt Krets!!!!

Silver Medal Winner: Time Lord!!!

bronze medal winner: inane2.0!

fourth: Tony Romo

fifth: Rick Blight

sixth: Master Mind

tie for seventh: Gator, P.O>

ninth: Theo5789

tenth: Arigold

THis was real fun and I look forward to another shot next year!! (Ottawa is hosting) Lets wait and see the official results though, I could be off by a few points here and there. 

• Cheers 1

23 minutes ago, Optimist Prime said:

I may be off, so this is unofficial, but I am showing a wild finish and congrats to:

GOLD MEDAL WINNER: Relyt Krets!!!!

Silver Medal Winner: Time Lord!!!

bronze medal winner: inane2.0!

fourth: Tony Romo

fifth: Rick Blight

sixth: Master Mind

tie for seventh: Gator, P.O>

ninth: Theo5789

tenth: Arigold

THis was real fun and I look forward to another shot next year!! (Ottawa is hosting) Lets wait and see the official results though, I could be off by a few points here and there. 

I will wait a bit a post results tonight in case there's any adjustments to the scoring

• Like 1