First Drink on Me - Rogers Arena - Canucks vs Devils Dec 5

Rocket-68

2 hours ago, Rocket-68 said:

Greetings fellow Canuck fans. As luck would have it, I am in Vancouver for this game and throwing out there an invite for anyone on this forum that might be at the game on that night ... Canucks vs Devils.

If you are, then perhaps we can connect at the Rogers Arena Sports Bar - drinks are on me, before game or in-between periods. Spontaneous is always a good time. 

Woohoo, has been about a decade since I was last able to make a game.

Looking to book a suite for a game later this year so, perhaps there might be a ticket or 4 available on that night as well for the more upper crust - @Alflives might make the cut if he behaves. 

No love for the "lower crust"??? 😲😲😲

3 hours ago, Rocket-68 said:

Greetings fellow Canuck fans. As luck would have it, I am in Vancouver for this game and throwing out there an invite for anyone on this forum that might be at the game on that night ... Canucks vs Devils.

If you are, then perhaps we can connect at the Rogers Arena Sports Bar - drinks are on me, before game or in-between periods. Spontaneous is always a good time. 

Woohoo, has been about a decade since I was last able to make a game.

Looking to book a suite for a game later this year so, perhaps there might be a ticket or 4 available on that night as well for the more upper crust - @Alflives might make the cut if he behaves. 

I can't be there for this game, but definitely open to future games, especially getting to experience a suite!

• Cheers 1

New Jersey isn't the golden boy team that it was at the start. But it's still considered a good team i guess.

I sure want to beat the golden boys. I don't like Jack Hughs. He reminds me of that frat boy tosser Trevor Zegras. 

Imagine if we beat all the best teams but lost to all the bad teams. The narrative would be the same. Canucks can't beat the bad teams , bruh. 

• Cheers 1

Does the drink have to be on you? 

Like, it can't be standing with you or sitting beside you, but has to be us crawling on you?  :hurhur:

Just kidding! 

And I appreciate the offer but I won't be at that game.  With any luck, I'll be catching the game via PVR, with about a 70-minute delay.  :classic_ninja:

• Haha 2

I won't be there that game but hope you have a wonderful time! 

I'd love to meet up with people at some point....I don't expect anyone to buy drinks for me but it's a super nice offer! It will get expensive for sure to do so....drinks are not cheap at the rink. With that, I'm a cheap date...I only have one drink as I drive to/from the game.

I'll be at the Lu ROH game with my son...really looking forward to it.

• Cheers 2

If you can't make it, just buy a drink around the same  time....and send the receipt to R-68 for a full reimbursement (and possibly a holiday hug)!  🙂  *

*results not guaranteed.

lol

cough

Edited by Canadian_Kanga
there's only 1 banana left!
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Bounce000 said:

First drink on you eh? I’ll have to bring my personal mug 

IMG_3561.jpeg

I'll see your personal mug and raise you the beer that will be thrown on your tab when it is your shout.

image.png.87affa2c0fe02af382fc1bdcc0469621.png

Edited by Rocket-68
  • Haha 3

I will be at this game! 🎉

I don’t drink 😢

I have a yoga class from 4:30 to 5:30 so might not have time to meet up pre-game but maybe make my way to the bar between periods

Will you be wearing a funny hat to stand out from the crowd? 🤔

7 minutes ago, Steamer4GM said:

I will be at this game! 🎉

I don’t drink 😢

I have a yoga class from 4:30 to 5:30 so might not have time to meet up pre-game but maybe make my way to the bar between periods

Will you be wearing a funny hat to stand out from the crowd? 🤔

We have a winner! I will be the devastatingly handsome one wearing a black flying skate Pettersson jersey trailing an entourage. image.png.1a5ae35c7db409c373d62d784c2dd247.png

Hmmmm, to really stand out perhaps I will wear some sparklers or a Calgary Flames hat, LOL, be about the same shock value.

I will make it easy, this is me

image.png.eec4cfffe5a1f5751a359bd1a37f60f1.png

• Cheers 2