Confessions

RWMc1

I confess ~

I was looking forward to going to the dentist today ~ just to small talk! It was like my social hour!

Since the pandemic, I have been at home so much, that I get excited when I can get out. 

Oh and yeah ~ my checkup was fantastic! No cavities, healthy gums, good teeth.  And the thing is ~ I don't have the best brushing and flossing habits, but I did up my flossing to twice a week! 

To celebrate, I went out and bought some Pocky matcha green tea sticks as well as the chocolate sticks, those Milk Tea KitKat bars and also those Caramel Pudding KitKat bars that I love so much! 

This was a treat yo self moment! 

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

When I was in highhschool, I stayed for dinner at my then GF's house. 

I was draining the main vein, taking a leak, standing there in a daydream.

Looked down next to the toilet, saw a timmys roll up the win cup, looked unrolled.

Leaned forward/down to grab it, still pissing. Got the cup. Pissed all over the front of my pants.

Cup was already rolled, it was a loser. Covered in piss. Dinners ready.

Used the hairdryer to dry the front of my levis. Sat at the table.

GFs dad asks what smells like shit. Maybe the dog Mattwn says.

Dog gets kicked outside. I leave soon after. 

Edited by MattWN
  • Haha 4

I confess ~

I've been increasing my candy stash! I have lots of sweets in my apartment. 

I just looked over, and there are toffee chips on the couch, Pocky sticks and glorious flavored KitKat bars on the kitchen counter, the refrigerator consists of small bite size cake bites (those are delicious btw!), cookies, fudge, coconut flavored almonds, some chocolate hot cocoa stirring spoon, sprinkles, cake mix, candy melts, and brownie mix. 

This may be a not so good thing, but then again, I have a lot to snack on! 

Oh yeah, I was just ordering the green tea KitKat bars as well as the strawberry ones online. They didn't have them at the store yesterday where I got the other KitKat bars.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Playoff Beered said:

I have no idea what the Elephant reaction means, and I use it when someone says something heavy or extra thoughtful.

It arose from the Dick Tocch intro press conference, where he was talking about eating elephants (small bites).  So, you're actually using it as it was intended to be used.  😉

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, brilac said:

I confess ~

I've been increasing my candy stash! I have lots of sweets in my apartment. 

I just looked over, and there are toffee chips on the couch, Pocky sticks and glorious flavored KitKat bars on the kitchen counter, the refrigerator consists of small bite size cake bites (those are delicious btw!), cookies, fudge, coconut flavored almonds, some chocolate hot cocoa stirring spoon, sprinkles, cake mix, candy melts, and brownie mix. 

This may be a not so good thing, but then again, I have a lot to snack on! 

Oh yeah, I was just ordering the green tea KitKat bars as well as the strawberry ones online. They didn't have them at the store yesterday where I got the other KitKat bars.

Did you ever come across the blueberry muffin flavor KitKat?

1 minute ago, brilac said:

I have not yet. Do you like the blueberry muffin ones? 

What do you think about the green tea ones?

Theres a wannabe fancy candy shop up at UBC, they sell all the less common candies.

The more I try, the more I realize why nobody carries them. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

54 minutes ago, Snoop Hogg said:

I love the blueberry muffin ones! However, I don’t like tea period.

You don’t like tea KitKat ones? !!

There’s two tea flavors that I know of.

The next time I go to the store that sells them, I will look for the blueberry muffin ones, but I did not see them there a few days ago.

Edited by brilac