Confessions

RWMc1

3 hours ago, Psylocke said:

I just bought more yarn, even though I already have a ton. But these are for making Christmas gifts (if I can get them done in time). 

Start on mine early, my head is huge.

Nothing like picking up a roast, that I didn't really want to do in the first place. And listening to NOTHING but bitching and complaining about that "its too tough". Then getting asked "are you going to eat it?". Well with the reviews, no!!!. Why would I?!!! Maybe next time buy the damn thing yourself and I'll bitch about it!!!!

I confess. Tomorrow is the anniversary of my father's, and mental abusers passing. I know I said this in an earlier post. But all I see is a party day. Because I know he can't do anything to me anymore. I feel free. Maybe I'll smoke some cheese, like I did last year. But all I feel is relief now. Does that make me a horrible person?

And, I should probably hate myself, but I've got 2 songs on my playlist  "Are you dead yet?" By Children of bodom. And "Happy death day" by GWAR. So think of me what you do. When your father tells you you were an accident kinda screwed with you. But I've done the right thing since I was 19, I really dont want to elaborate..........

21 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

I confess

After my accident, between losing my career, use of my hand and my earning potential then being prescribed and getting addicted to oxy contin type drugs like percocets

That ending things was actually prominent in my mind for a time between the pain and the feeling of failure.

Two young daughters I raised essentially alone as well as being able to log in to the CDC forum to talk to people and discuss hockey saved my life.

Cheers boys and girls, here's to you fucking animals.  Thanks for being there ya tits

I have a brother with a similar story although he didn’t make it out the other side. Congrats to you, you tough SOB.

It takes fire to make steel.

• Like 1
  • Huggy Bear 1