[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predaturds | Tuesday Dec 19 at 5PM PST (8pm EST) Music City , The "hey, look at us go" edition

M'Kay, PA / JR have an itch to make another trade  

87 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Kuzy and the Chaos Giraffe for Elias Lindholm and Tanev?

• Fuck ya, get 'er done Allvin
    • yes, but only if Elias Lindholm is extended at the same time - my though would be 6 years at $5M per
    • yes, but only if both Elias Lindholm and Tanev are extended for no more than 4 years and 2 years respectively
    • Extending EL is great and Tanev as a rental is fine as well but a pick will need to be added by Calgary at least a 3rd
    • NEVER! Kuzy will rebound and let's not pull a Cam Neely ... m-kay, that'll be great
    • all the above are coming out of a crack pipe, here is what I think Kuzy is worth ... see my comments below

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/20/2023 at 09:18 AM

Actually in the scheme of thing this game is pretty average, not really that much of a "must-win". Even the last two weren't really that meaningful for me - two bad teams, b2b, early starts.

It'll be nice to beat Nashville but not fussed if we lose. The biggest game is the one after that - Dallas in their barn. That's a must-win.

Not sure how Nashville have found a way to hum along and do so well despite so many middle-of-the-table stats. They've got a couple of stars, sure, but they're not a fantastic team, yet they're exceeding poor expectations.

45 minutes ago, DownUndaCanuck said:

Actually in the scheme of thing this game is pretty average, not really that much of a "must-win". Even the last two weren't really that meaningful for me - two bad teams, b2b, early starts.

It'll be nice to beat Nashville but not fussed if we lose. The biggest game is the one after that - Dallas in their barn. That's a must-win.

Not sure how Nashville have found a way to hum along and do so well despite so many middle-of-the-table stats. They've got a couple of stars, sure, but they're not a fantastic team, yet they're exceeding poor expectations.

We always seem to play Nashville and Dallas well. Let's hope that continues. 

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Nucker67 said:

Canucks have looked tired on this trip. Hopefully they're settled now and ready for tomorrow with some energy. Keep the train a rollin'

3rd game in 4 days with travel

It will be tough

A point out of it would be nice, but I predicted 4-2 Canucks win anyway

Just because 

• Cheers 4

Canucks have had slow starts to games, sometimes barely any shots. They've looked rusty and tired in the first, but then they seem to pick it up in the 2nd and 3rd, and look like a completely different team. But, as long as they're getting points in games, there's not much to complain about.  

1 hour ago, DownUndaCanuck said:

Your definition of a must win might be a little loose--like those Falls Creek evenings from way back. It'll be 4 games in 6 days for a team that's already a bit overstretched. Would be nice but not much would hinge on it, especially if they can get a W tomorrow.

GCG

1 hour ago, DownUndaCanuck said:

This is exactly how I’ve felt about NSH since the early Vokoun days haha - just a defense and goaltending factory

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Nucker67 said:

Canucks have looked tired on this trip. Hopefully they're settled now and ready for tomorrow with some energy. Keep the train a rollin'

They'll be better now that there in Smashville. Real nice hotel with all the amenities. I think the Wild had them in a 1980s original motel 6.

• Cheers 1

• Jess pinned and featured this topic