[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Buffalo Sabres Jan 13th| 1pm PT/ 4pm ET| KeyBank Center| Break The Matinee Curse Edition

• Jess pinned and featured this topic
5 minutes ago, Kevlar said:

I've been a long time fan and suffered with the rest of you. I've seen the poor play and disappointments of the past decade. It felt like luck whenever we would win. But lately, it does feel like we could win every game. The players are focused and not too high or low. They are confident but not cocky. Love the interviews and how they answer them.

I know they won't win every game but it feels like they will. They are a joy to watch. That's all I can ask as a fan. 

Love this team! Go Canucks Go!!!

Yes, with these last four wins, this season is starting to feel a bit like 2010-11 with the feeling of invincibility against even some of the best teams. I'm eager to see how we handle our flurry of games against the other good Pacific teams later on.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Tofu_Bud said:

Keeping an eye on Greenway.  Could be a trade target for VAN.  

He was a ghost in the game I went to in person a few weeks ago. Then again the score was 9-1.. so everyone was as well lol

I figured he'd throw his body round or try to fight though and he did not. 

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, LionofJudah said:

He was a ghost in the game I went to in person a few weeks ago. Then again the score was 9-1.. so everyone was as well lol

Could be more motivated to go all out and not let down his teammates on a winning team like the Canucks.

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, LionofJudah said:

I think he’s one of those guys you hope that turns on the jets at the right time (trade to new team before playoffs, contract year next year).

• Cheers 1

The boys are firing on all cylinders right now. Still a bit worried that this might be a trap game because Buffalo has a decent amount of talent and they were expected to have a breakout season.

I’m pretty confident that our amazing coaching staff can get the guys up for this one. Picking the Canucks to win 5-2. 

• Upvote 1

I hear a lot of Sabres games on NHL radio during my daily commute. They play that maddening Sabre Dance (Aram Khatchaturian) every single time they come back from commercials. 
Drives me insane. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, John.Tallhouse said:

image.thumb.png.1858570391504134d51e48f220eab185.png

Will Petey continue his game winning goal streak? Will we have 6 team members representing our Canucks at the ALL-STAR game? And can we defeat our greatest foe yet... Matinee games...

image.thumb.jpeg.30532f8c07b7397ac58d234a3506c0ee.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.487b8df47e64229f41a603d158002041.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.22b4264a7f9d7a5d8c033f25a2ff88ca.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.595d910694c5837eae6c05828377ec6c.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.28cd53765f41a37ca9b548833932bc64.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.8c286d666e8054e6d6496028a578afe6.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.7a3569edd8b9ec4db7e963889be1b332.jpeg

Cool GDT. Wish the game was a little later. I'm going on a Costco run and not sure how long that's gonna take

• Cheers 2

And it begins who won?  I wasn't out of diapers, so I don't know                   😜   

dale-tallon-1974-35.jpg            gilbert-perreault-1977-33.jpg      

I’m wondering if how the dynamics of the dressing rooms, coaching, and just all around arse kicking… will the pending rfa’s love to resign with Vancouver or not.