Carson Soucy | #7 | LD/RD

Rubik

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Bure10Kuzmenko96 said:

Guy has been solid so far in pre-season. Been awesome to watch him play

Yup. Our D is a lot heavier and far more physical now. Soucy, Cole, Hronek. All three are so much better than OEL. These three new players will allow Myers to player easier minutes so he can be a more physical presence too. 
Our 5 on 5 D looks very good:

Hughes, McWard

Cole, Hronek

Soucy, Myers

And if the coach prefers he can move Cole up to play with Hughes and Soucy up with Hronek. Then Brisbois or Wolanen could play with Myers. 

• Upvote 1
  • ThereItIs 1

1 hour ago, Alflives said:

Yup. Our D is a lot heavier and far more physical now. Soucy, Cole, Hronek. All three are so much better than OEL. These three new players will allow Myers to player easier minutes so he can be a more physical presence too. 
Our 5 on 5 D looks very good:

Hughes, McWard

Cole, Hronek

Soucy, Myers

And if the coach prefers he can move Cole up to play with Hughes and Soucy up with Hronek. Then Brisbois or Wolanen could play with Myers. 

Exactly. Allvin has done a great job with what he had to work with. Practice yesterday had Soucy with Hronek and I'd like to see that in Wednesdays game see how they pair. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2
  • Vintage 1

58 minutes ago, Diamonds said:

I hate misleading/click-baity titles. Basically all the Canucks said was yes, he's injured, and Tocchet said he didn't have an update and apparently even implied that it might not be severe.

Yeah, a lot of sport news articles remind me of the  movie, "The Shipping News". Kevin Spacey is a novice reporter being educated by Scott Glenn, owner and editor of the community paper. Glenn asks Spacey to describe the clouds on the horizon. "Dark clouds on the horizon," says Spacey. "No!" says Glenn, "Impending storm threatens community!" "But what if nothing happens?" asks Spacey. "Disaster miraculously averted!" answers Glenn.

• Cheers 1

19 hours ago, Canucklehead44 said:

I hope he is back before November.

Looks like Wolanin and Juulsen will be getting longer looks - at least style wise they match up as a good pair. Did they play together a lot  in Abbotsford ?

Probably a fair bit, but I think Woo eventually passed Juulsen on the depth chart. He certainly looked better than Juulsen in games I went to.

• -AJ- changed the title to Carson Soucy | #7 | LD/RD