The Russia/Ukraine War Thread

Sharpshooter

52 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

Surovokin flies economy class; noooope!  

Hard to read anything in to these moves rather than hope it makes a difference.. Shoigu has long been tagged as both corrupt & inept.  I'd be happier if these guys started killing each other.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

We have now better geolocation of the attempted Russian incursion and it appears that Deep State was wrong. The Russian armor was destroyed even before it crossed the border to Ukraine. The exact coordinates are:

50°17'36.90"N,  36°31'43.17"E

That's just outside Ukraine and inside the Belgorod Region. Based on that information I'm correcting the map. Russia has not penetrated the perimeter of Ukraine at Pyl'ne and lost 5 vehicles. 

Source of geolocated: Telegram / Kiber_boroshno

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

On 5/8/2024 at 1:56 PM, SilentSam said:

Surovikin was the one who was actually somewhat competent correct? (i.e building the defensive lines north of Crimea stalling last year's Summer offensive.) 

2 hours ago, DSVII said:

Surovikin was the one who was actually somewhat competent correct? (i.e building the defensive lines north of Crimea stalling last year's Summer offensive.) 

yes,  but was removed because it was believed he was colberating with the Wagner Boss when they pulled back to Belograd and threatened to take the Kremlin.

Could be Putin is all out of Alliances with his generals, and is creating terms to work again.