The Russia/Ukraine War Thread

Sharpshooter

1 minute ago, -AJ- said:

I'm relying on you all to argue to death about this so we can keep this forum alive. Don't let me down.

I think "argue to death" might be a poor turn of phrase, considering the thread topic (sorta kidding)

4 minutes ago, undrafted said:

I think "argue to death" might be a poor turn of phrase, considering the thread topic (sorta kidding)

Fair, haha. Now you can see why I tend to stay mostly away from Off Topic discussions.

9 hours ago, RomanPer said:

I’m here now. Thank you so much everyone!!!

Ok I gotta ask buddy.. it just used to be P on the end, now Per.  Is that your first name?  I only ask because that’s a very Dane name 🙂. Only ever heard it in my family

Zelenskyis evening speech 

"We are continuing the preparation of the Defense Industries Forum - the first such event to be held in Ukraine. It will happen already this fall.

Interest in the Forum is very high. And this fully reflects the strength and potential of Ukraine, our ability to defend ourselves and help other countries protect freedom and international order. Already 86 leading defense companies of the world - that's 21 countries - have confirmed their participation in the Forum.

Our task is absolutely obvious - to give Ukraine all the opportunities to produce weapons and ammunition, to provide modern technologies in order to have reliable protection against any form of aggression. And, apart from that, of course, to spread our experience of defense, the experience of Ukrainian defense among allies and partners. The world must be stronger than any threat to life from any aggressors or terrorists."

• Like 1