Anyone Have Ben Shapiro Makes A Rap Video On Their 2024 Bingo Card?

Ben Shapiro rapping.  Never thought I'd see it.  lol

If you are moderately to very left in your political leanings, the lyrics will offend you.  I'll hide it to protect against accidental clicks, but you've been warned.

Spoiler

Edited by Sabrefan1
Bolded some text to make the warning more prominant
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

Haven't heard of him for a while...

Couldn't pay me enough to click.

When that guy talks I want to jam pencils in my ears. It's that coked up hyper fast pitchy voice...ugh, dont know how people do it. 

28 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

When that guy talks I want to jam pencils in my ears. It's that coked up hyper fast pitchy voice...ugh, dont know how people do it.

The guy is insanely smart but his voice does take getting used to.  And if your politics are firmly on the left, I can see that person never wanting to hear the sound of it.

I couldn't imagine how fast he would talk if he ever got coked up.

1 minute ago, Sabrefan1 said:

The guy is insanely smart but his voice does take getting used to.  And if your politics are firmly on the left, I can see that person never wanting to hear the sound of it.

I couldn't imagine how fast he would talk if he ever got coked up.

i really dont think about where my politics land on the us/them spectrum.

I am sure he is smart but the few things I have seen of him, he seems to dramatically push the divide. Comes of as having a very full infallible cup....and yeah, again that voice, I have no idea how people can listen to it.

3 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

i really dont think about where my politics land on the us/them spectrum.

I am sure he is smart but the few things I have seen of him, he seems to dramatically push the divide. Comes of as having a very full infallible cup....and yeah, again that voice, I have no idea how people can listen to it.

I jump on and off listening to his opinions.  The bigger he got, the more disconnected he seemed to me. 

I enjoy that he bases many of his arguments and speeches on provable facts.  He obliterates college kids who try to be rude when he debates them during his end of speech question period.

He had a debate with TYT's Cenk Uygur years ago that I watched.  Cenk came to that debate so woefully unprepared that the audience turned on Cenk while Ben was dismantling him.  Then Cenk started yelling back at and insulting the audience and when that started I was like, "that's the worst debate spanking I've ever seen in my life".

Just now, the destroyer of worlds said:

I don't think Ben had Ben making a rap video.

RDT_20240127_0029381683051110147799043.jpg

I wasn't on Twitter yesterday so this was all new to me this morning, but I saw people retweeting that at him.  I thought the same thing that you wrote.  😂

• Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, Sabrefan1 said:

He obliterates college kids who try to be rude when he debates them during his end of speech question period.

Speaking of rude...look at his tweet about rap...he's childish, angry and divisive.

Calling people stupid for listening to a certain type of music and then releasing a track in the genre.

Why does he get any respect? seems to be just stirring the pot to make money. He started that 'news' site with Jordan Pepperpot and in their site statement "The Daily Wire does not claim to be without bias. We’re opinionated, we’re noisy, and we’re having a good time."

Just stirring the pot.

Fu*k those guys. We need less of this stuff. 

4 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

Speaking of rude...look at his tweet about rap...he's childish, angry and divisive.

Calling people stupid for listening to a certain type of music and then releasing a track in the genre.

Why does he get any respect? seems to be just stirring the pot to make money. He started that 'news' site with Jordan Pepperpot and in their site statement "The Daily Wire does not claim to be without bias. We’re opinionated, we’re noisy, and we’re having a good time."

Just stirring the pot.

Fu*k those guys. We need less of this stuff. 

I just turn it all off when I get what I'm looking for.  He's not even in my YouTube algorithm.  I have to seek out his channel when I'm interested in something.

• Cheers 1

9 minutes ago, Sabrefan1 said:

I just turn it all off when I get what I'm looking for.  He's not even in my YouTube algorithm.  I have to seek out his channel when I'm interested in something.

Just found the bbc thingy

Edited by bishopshodan
Edit: whoops, already posted.

8 minutes ago, the destroyer of worlds said:

here's the whole thing.  Runs away cause presenter was prepared, using Ben's own words.

Wow.  His ego caught up with him.  He fell into his own trap.  Do not debate someone on something you don't have the facts down pat with.  You're liable to get spanked.

• Cheers 1

7 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

Just found the bbc thingy

Not a good look here.

Give it a listen.

I watched it.  TDoW posted it and I watched it.  Here's my response to him.

Wow.  His ego caught up with him.  He fell into his own trap.  Do not debate someone on something you don't have the facts down pat with.  You're liable to get spanked.

• Cheers 1

8 minutes ago, Sabrefan1 said:

Because he doesn't believe the same things you believe?

Regardless of whether I agree with some of his political views, I can’t exactly in good conscience support a guy who calls for a complete genocide of a group of people.

3 minutes ago, Odd. said:

Regardless of whether I agree with some of his political views, I can’t exactly in good conscience support a guy who calls for a complete genocide of a group of people.

Agreed.  I'm not how anyone can look at  vermin like this and think the world wouldn't be a better place without them. 

5 minutes ago, Odd. said:

I can respect that more than I can respect hate born from just disagreement alone.  Glad to see you have a different reason.