Mafia: The good place Valentina smash...Nightfall Feb 5 9PM

3 rules... 1st read the setup... 2.no angle shooting your gym membership... 3: No copying pasting your setup in chat, avoid it altogether if you can please...

SETUP

Mafia

Mafia

Mafia

Town : Watcher: A Watcher is an investigative role that targets a player each night, and will learn which other players performed Night actions on the same target. (They do not learn about the nature of those actions, only the user.)

????

????

Players

1. @Ilunga
  2. @DarthMelvin
  3. @Naslund
  4. @Lewitelli
  5. @Sharpshooter
  6. @falcon45ca
  7. @SnakeDoctor
  8. @112
  9. @KZA
  10. @SV.
  11. @Time Lord
  12. @Blue Jay 22

**Join The Good Place: Valentina's Love Fest!**

Hungry The Good Place GIF by Global TV

Dress your character in festive attire and get ready for a heartwarming gathering. Enjoy heart-shaped pancakes, chocolate-dipped strawberries, and heavenly coffee, all in the company of fellow town members. The air is filled with laughter and the promise of an unforgettable evening.

Nbc GIF by The Good Place

But that's not all – mysterious events are on the horizon. Will love connections form, or will unexpected alliances take shape? Join us under the starlit sky as we embark on a journey of romance, camaraderie, and thrilling surprises. In The Good Place, anything can happen, and the Valentine's Love Fest is just the beginning.

Nbc GIF by The Good Place

As the celestial town of Valentina shimmered in the radiant glow of The Good Place, an unforeseen narrative began to weave its intricate threads. This utopian realm, where joy and harmony thrived eternally, faced an imminent disruption. A shadowy group, known only as the "Heartbreakers," emerged from the celestial tapestry, wielding the powers of charming deception to manipulate the purest emotion—love—for their clandestine agenda.

In Valentina, where the celestial beings reveled in the anticipation of the grand Valentine's celebration, an air of uncertainty tainted the usual atmosphere of eternal bliss. The Heartbreakers, elusive and cunning, worked in the shadows, orchestrating a tale of false love and fractured connections. As the celestial realm prepared for its annual love-filled party, the question lingered in the air: would the usual love spill or something more dark, more sinister, unravel in the celestial haven? The looming threat of the Heartbreakers cast a subtle shadow over the festivities, challenging the very fabric of this celestial utopia and leaving the eternal souls of The Good Place on the brink of a mysterious and unforeseen adventure.

Kristen Bell Omg GIF by The Good Place

Night 1 Results...

Spoiler

As the sun sets over Valentina, a mysterious veil of darkness descends upon the celestial town. The town gathers at the grand Valentine's celebration, unaware of the impending turmoil that awaits them.

As nightfall approaches KZA, enjoying a seemingly innocent drink from the punch bowl, becomes an unsuspecting victim of a clandestine act. The shadows of the Heartbreakers loom, and KZA is silently murdered, leaving the celestial realm in shock.

Kza was Town no role

Meanwhile, chaos ensues as the town becomes embroiled in a heated debate over Lewitelli's foul egg salad. The once festive party turns into a rowdy scene of disagreement and confusion.

Attempting to escape the angry crowd, Lewitelli tries to escape and runs into the guest bathroom. Perhaps distracted by the unfolding events or influenced by the celestial forces at play, he keels over on the toilet and tries wafting the thickened foul air, but his jacket catches the overhead fan and quickly hangs him with dirty drawers hanging at his ankles..

Lewetelli was Town No Role

The night settles in, leaving the celestial beings of Valentina in a state of disarray. The Heartbreakers, having orchestrated the chaos, retreat into the shadows, eagerly anticipating the next chapter of their celestial intrigue.

As dawn approaches, the residents of Valentina will awaken to the aftermath of the night's events, setting the stage for a day filled with uncertainty, suspicion, and the pursuit of truth. May the eternal souls navigate the twists and turns of love and deception in their quest to unveil the Heartbreakers among them. The celestial week long party continues as tradition.

next nightfall is in 48 hours

Official vote count

Lewitelli (5) KZA,112,NIK,TL,BJ

112,        (1) Falcon

Naslund  (3) Lewts,SV,Ilunga

sharpshooter (1) SD

Snake Doctor (1) SS

No Votes,DM

Edited by MidKnight Ego
  • Like 2
  • Vintage 1

• PeteyBOI changed the title to Mafia signups: the good place valentine smash
1 hour ago, YOLOSWAG said:

Man.

I've been wanting to play again but these small games end up with me rolling wolf and having to put in way more effort/time than I have during a busy season in life. If it was a larger game I'd be down.

its only 7 so far... but we arent starting for a couple weeks

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, SnakeDoctor said:

You finally got one over me. Congratulations. Enjoy it while it lasts. 

I’m enjoying it like a lottery jackpot winner that spends all their money on hookers, blow and vengeance. 

Keep coming at me for no reason every game. 

image.gif.6d9a042ac6f2795376601e7930bfb4a1.gif

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

I’m enjoying it like a lottery jackpot winner that spends all their money on hookers, blow and vengeance. 

Acting Emily Blunt GIF by SAG Awards

Excited Season 6 GIF by The Office

Happy Football GIF by FC Dynamo Moscow

• Like 1

15 hours ago, YOLOSWAG said:

Man.

I've been wanting to play again but these small games end up with me rolling wolf and having to put in way more effort/time than I have during a busy season in life. If it was a larger game I'd be down.

VOTE YOLO

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Vintage 2

9 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

I’ve crushed you so many times. I now understand why you enjoy winning a battle once a decade. 

• Like 1