[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Boston Bruins, Feb 24, 4PM PST (7PM EST), Rogers Arena, the SPLAT THE RAT (for Reals this time) GAME & START A NEW STREAK M'Kay!

8 hours ago, HKSR said:

I don't think many of us are feeling too confident about this one... hope they surprise us.

Perhaps I am an eternal optimist or just a rabid Canucks fan that will always side with our team ... I, along with @Captain Hughes, predict a 4-2 win for our beloved Canucks ...

Edited by Rocket-68
  • Haha 2

I have tickets to the BOS game and only a few weeks ago I was so excited to see this epic matchup, a possible preview of the 2024 SCF!!!

Holy crap, Canucks will be lucky not to be one and done, if they get in.

Hoping they surprise me and actually win tomorrow, but I have my doubts. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Wiener 1

We've been the #1 team in the league. We lost to Boston 4-0 in their building when we needed to make a statement and set the precedent for the second half.

Beating Boston tomorrow in our building will go a long way in easing the recent concerns and frustration and absolutely set the right precedent for turning this team around. A win will also go a long way in showing the league, fans, and the players themselves that they were the #1 team in the league for a reason.

This is a measuring game. A big test. Huge game.

We need to make a statement. No excuses!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Big test

Time to put the last few games behind them, be mentally and physically ready, and run Boston out of the Building

Make it a statement game boys....Miller and Hughes will lead they way and drag Petey along....

Be fast, be physical, be aggressive and get in a few fights for good measure....tell the league you're serious

Time to show up men

Edited by Bardown
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• Jess pinned and featured this topic

Nice intro Rocket. Well if there ever was a game I want the boys to rock this has to be the one. For so many reasons this game against the dreaded Bruins is the proverbial must win. Here's wishing nothing but the best to my all time favorite team on Saturday. Cheers!

• Thanks 1