GFL 2023-24 (SEA, EDM, MTL Available)

Gator

19 hours ago, MidKnight Ego said:

if you didn’t laugh from my post above, it was just light humour and a continuation from my gm story arch.

im sure it does not effect you or your team at all.

I liked it. I am a fan of getting into character to make announcements, you should have seen me 6 years back, before i got bitter and jaded. hahahaha

• Cheers 1

Updated Leafs lines

Keller - Hischier - Macelli

Kane - mccann Konecny

Burakovsky- Pinto - Beecher

Gadjovich - Lazar- O’Connor

Chytil

Defense

Ekholm Myers

Savard Petterson

Pesce Martinez

Dumba

Goalies

Kuemper

Prosvetov

Edited by MidKnight Ego
  • Like 1

Blues activate Ryan Reaves and Frederik Andersen from IR

Place Tanner Jeannot on IR https://www.dailyfaceoff.com/news/tampa-bay-lightning-place-tanner-jeannot-on-injured-reserve

Place Brendan Smith on IR https://www.dailyfaceoff.com/news/devils-place-brendan-smith-on-injured-reserve-recall-santeri-hatakka

Recall Ty Emberson

On 9/15/2023 at 11:35 PM, Gator said:

2.5 Salary Cap

The salary cap in CDCGFL will mirror the NHL. For the 2023 - 24 season the salary cap will be set at $83,500,000, and the cap floor will be set at $61,700,000. If we do not have a full 32 team league these numbers may need to get adjusted.

A teams active roster should never be above, or below these numbers during the season. If they are, penalties such as pick forfeiture and/or points deduction may be applied. At no point should a team be over 10% of the current salary cap. If any move (trades, signings, etc) is made in the offseason that will put a team over the 10% window, it will NOT get processed.

Since it mirrors the NHL, does this mean that there is no salary cap come playoffs?