[GDT] The HANGOVER Part 1: Vancouver Canucks @ Las Vegas Good-Night-Irenes, T-Mobile Arena, TODAY APRIL 2, 7PM PST (10PM EDT), Pull out the Slap Stick Game Game

1 minute ago, DeNiro said:

You’re kidding yourself if you don’t think Demko would have stopped three of those goals.

Demko keeps us on this game even when we’re playing poorly. We bring our A game and it’s a while other story.

Eh.. maybe? Fact of the matter is he is not in net and they absolutely have not been good enough in front of him

Edited by Ricky Ravioli

Just now, DeNiro said:

You’re kidding yourself if you don’t think Demko would have stopped three of those goals.

Demko keeps us on this game even when we’re playing poorly. We bring our A game and it’s a while other story.

Id say in that last 2 on 1, everyone and his dig saw that pass going across.  He should have been closer on that one, imo 

• Cheers 2

Just now, Robinfood said:

Wow just terrible. 

Ya I am not sure you can fix what ails these Canucks. Being this fragile says something about the group and how it’s built. I think we need a few players who don’t fold under pressure and can handle it. Too many of the same lessons this year with this group. 

• Haha 1

Just now, stawns said:

Id say in that last 2 on 1, everyone and his dig saw that pass going across.  He should have been closer on that one, imo 

While true, horrifically bad defense to allow the pass through. You have one job. 

3 minutes ago, viking mama said:

There ya be! 

Woo-hoo!!!

Cue the comeback… ya gotta believe! 

Or not…

My heart-rate is lower than low, again. 

C’mon ‘Nucks - give me something to excite the ticker! 

1 minute ago, brilac said:

Do you have the ESPN+? There may not be much of a lag.

it froze and i didn't realize. espn on Hulu is usually as fast as epsn+

Upstairs tv sucks but pooch makes me go to bed early

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Ya I am not sure you can fix what ails these Canucks. Being this fragile says something about the group and how it’s built. I think we need a few players who don’t fold under pressure and can handle it. Too many of the same lessons this year with this group. 

What is the correct amount of lesson games? How many games per specific lesson? 

Hooking is like Vegas's go-to defensive move.

Golden Knights are a good example of my long-held theory that part of being a contender is committing infractions so often that the refs can't possibly call them all, then that way of 'defending' becomes normalized for you. 

2 minutes ago, Panel said:

They don't seem to learn from stinkers games like this. 

Well it was just last game where they said they can’t play that way. What do they do but come out and play worse against the Knights. I guess they need more lessons.

1 minute ago, Ricky Ravioli said:

Eh.. maybe? Fact of the matter is he is not in net and they absolutely have not been good enough in front of him

I don’t disagree that they haven’t been good enough but let’s not pretend like this isn’t a much different matchup without Demko.

So trying to make projections about how we’d match up in the playoffs is kind of pointless.

Just now, OldFaithfulcap said:

it froze and i didn't realize. espn on Hulu is usually as fast as epsn+

Upstairs tv sucks but pooch makes me go to bed early

Well I don't know. I watch the ESPN+

• Cheers 1