Which team is worse? Arizona Coyotes or Oakland A's?

since Oakland A's announcing they'll be playing in their minor league ballpark for the foreseeable future with Vegas still have to go thru a few battles in court regarding funding.. which franchise is more poorly run??

Oakland's ballpark is in so bad shape i feel bad for players that have to play there.. from rats infestation to sewage flooding etc etc and the battle with the city and no fan showing up.. and the ownership dont give a f and won't spend a dime on the team and now they are going to be without a stadium for a bit and have to play in a minor league ballpark kinda similar to the coyotes.

Oakland will actually be playing in Sacramento while their ballpark in Vegas is being built. 

Having said that, at least there is a plan and timeline in place for Oakland to relocate to Vegas and it’s going forward.

The Coyotes have been a gong show for more than 2 decades now and there’s no end in sight. 

The saddest thing about the Coyotes, if that was a Canadian team, Gary would have found owners to move them years ago.

Move to Houston, Portland, or Kansas City. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't there NHL ready facilities in each of those cities already?

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

The saddest thing about the Coyotes, if that was a Canadian team, Gary would have found owners to move them years ago.

Move to Houston, Portland, or Kansas City. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't there NHL ready facilities in each of those cities already?

There might be but Buttman wants the expansion money.. tbh the league is already at saturation point where we shouldn’t expand anymore.. there’s not enough talents to go around the league and you end up with a watered down product there ain’t enough top 6 or top 4 d to go around the league already and if you have a mcdavid you can easily dominate the league because the talents are so spread out and watered down.

4 hours ago, Snoop Hogg said:

Oakland will actually be playing in Sacramento while their ballpark in Vegas is being built. 

Having said that, at least there is a plan and timeline in place for Oakland to relocate to Vegas and it’s going forward.

The Coyotes have been a gong show for more than 2 decades now and there’s no end in sight. 

But at least they ain’t playing in a pest infested sewage flooding home for the last decade

10 hours ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Been all over NA back in my aviation photography days and Portland would be easily able to support a team.  Houston for 100% sure. I think you're 

right on KC as well.

• Like 1

Oakland 100% That Stadium needed to be demolished 20+ years ago, Mount Davis is a complete eyesore, the team is not even trying to be competitive or get competitive until 2028 at the earliest. Just a joke of a situation that somehow manages to be even worse than Arizona.

On 4/5/2024 at 10:09 AM, RupertKBD said:

It's close, but I'd say the A's. The franchise is moving away....

At least the 'Yotes have a future. (such as it is)

They do have a future-outside Arizona.