Round 1 - Boston Bruins (A2) vs Toronto Maple Leafs (A3)

Guess the series outcomes!  

157 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins in how many games?

2. 2. Which team will have more penalty minutes this series?

1 minute ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

That was last year.

I don't mean in terms of just making the 2nd round, but rather beating the Bruins. Kind of like us and the Blackhawks back in the day.

2 minutes ago, Coconuts said:

They lose Matthews, force game seven without him, and then lose once he returns to the lineup 

Couldn't script it any funnier if they'd tried

Things that make you go hmmmmmmm

• ThereItIs 1

Just now, Iron Man said:

I don't mean in terms of just making the 2nd round, but rather beating the Bruins. Kind of like us and the Blackhawks back in the day.

Boston and Toronto are both Dragons for each other.

1 minute ago, Canuck You said:

WOW, Down to 2 Canadian teams.

Would have been the first time since 2004 that three Canadian teams made it past the first round.

Bettman is sleeping well tonight.

1 minute ago, Wing said:

Leafs needs to trade Marner...build around Matthews and Nylander who show up when it matters. Tavares has one yr left so they can let him walk. 

He won't waive his NMC, they're stuck with both of them until the end of next year. That's when you will see some changes in Toronto.

Just now, DeNiro said:

Would have been the first time since 2004 that three Canadian teams made it past the first round.

Bettman is sleeping well tonight.

On the bright side. A Canadian team is guaranteed to be in the Conference Finals?

4 minutes ago, Wing said:

Leafs needs to trade Marner...build around Matthews and Nylander who show up when it matters. Tavares has one yr left so they can let him walk. 

Yea I agree but it's a tough trade. Front teeth only has 1 year left too?

Plus a nmc but it can be done.

I work with a few Leafs fan colleagues. I remember before the start of the playoffs I bought tickets to both Game 1 and Game 7 of the Canucks and Nashville series.

They told me: "You better go to game 1 before they choke and lose to Nashville and you might not even get to go to a Game 7."

Jokes on them, I get to walk to work Monday feeling proud of what happened this weekend.

That being said, it is such a heart break for the Leafs and their fans and how they always gave their fans false hope before their defeat.

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, greenbean30 said:

He won't waive his NMC, they're stuck with both of them until the end of next year. That's when you will see some changes in Toronto.

He might if you played hardball but the Leafs are so nice. That's why they suck.