Round 1 - Boston Bruins (A2) vs Toronto Maple Leafs (A3)

Guess the series outcomes!  

157 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins in how many games?

2. 2. Which team will have more penalty minutes this series?

1 minute ago, chris12345 said:

Exactly. Put him in the pressbox but that probably doesn't help. Reduce his minutes?

Work with his agent on a deal? What kind of player gets asked to be dealt and comes back in the fall? That's weak.

If they don't want you pack your stuff. As long as you have control move on.

Sure, I agree I wouldn't want to come back. But I wouldn't just accept a trade to anywhere, and the teams he would go to(contending teams) won't have the cap room to take him on, and aren't going to give up a ton for him.

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, greenbean30 said:

Sure, I agree I wouldn't want to come back. But I wouldn't just accept a trade to anywhere, and the teams he would go to(contending teams) won't have the cap room to take him on, and aren't going to give up a ton for him.

Yep, tough trade. There might be a middle of the road team like Detroit who could turn a corner. But Yzerman ain't dumb.

Edited by chris12345

2 minutes ago, hockeyville88 said:

I wish Reaves played in this one just to watch his sorry ass lose some of that cocky swagger 

Yeah, and he has another TWO years on his contract in Toronto at $1.3AAV. Seems like semi-retirement to me.

6 minutes ago, Miss Korea said:

There are (almost) zero Boston fans watching Sportsnet

Even for Leafs fans though, I'd want an impartial and honest assessment, not a guy who is reacting like an obsessed fan 

Toronto is a very, very cursed team. I feel like I'd go insane being a fan of them watching these Boston series. It's never been easier to predict a series than these Boston Toronto ones, it's like watching a replay year after year. My prediction for the next Toronto-Boston series, Bruins 7. I'll keep doing this until Leafs prove me wrong.

4 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

Coach gotta go

Nah, it's Shamaflimflam - he's a dough-head.

But keep everybody Leafs.  They're all The Best right TO Media?

(And Ronzo, JT is a Canuck, so there is no way he could have scored the winner in this one.)

3 minutes ago, ForestFalcon said:

Toronto is a very, very cursed team. I feel like I'd go insane being a fan of them watching these Boston series. It's never been easier to predict a series than these Boston Toronto ones, it's like watching a replay year after year. My prediction for the next Toronto-Boston series, Bruins 7. I'll keep doing this until Leafs prove me wrong.

Fun fact.

The Leafs when they last won in 1967 it was only 2 rounds. (There was only 6 teams, the playoffs was the best 4 teams in two rounds)

So the Leafs in their history have never won more than 2 rounds.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

Oh, I am lovin' this.

After all the fawning over this rag tag bunch of creeps.

Justice is served.

Whatever will all the media do?

The Laffs are out and the Nux are through to the next round.

Snivel you bunch of psycophants.

At least the Loser Leafs games won't run over into our games.

Psst, Ronzo, it is because the LEAFS ARE OUT IN THE FIRST ROUND AGAIN.

HA HA HA HA HA!

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1