[Second Round] Dallas Stars (C1) vs. Colorado Avalanche (C3)

Who will win the series?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Stars in 4
    • Stars in 5
    • Stars in 6
    • Stars in 7
    • Avalanche in 7
    • Avalanche in 6
    • Avalanche in 5
    • Avalanche in 4

10 minutes ago, Northern_Nuck said:

I’d prefer Dallas just end it tonight. I feel like we can beat Dallas. 

I think so too.  But why not another game? Hintz is injured. Maybe more will pile on. 

i hope this game goes 7 and colorado takes it.. if we some how manage to make it to the next round we'll match up much better against colorado than we would against dallas.. Colorado now that they lost nush.. they are really very similar to edmonton.. they are a 1 line team with superior defence and bad goaltending like the oilers.. if we can shutdown mcd and drai.. we can prolly shutdown mackinnon rantanen and makar.. Dallas on the other hand.. they have like 9 forwards that would be good enough to be on a lot of teams top 6.. their defence is very good.. and otteginer is light years ahead of geogie

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

9 minutes ago, wai_lai416 said:

i hope this game goes 7 and colorado takes it.. if we some how manage to make it to the next round we'll match up much better against colorado than we would against dallas.. Colorado now that they lost nush.. they are really very similar to edmonton.. they are a 1 line team with superior defence and bad goaltending like the oilers.. if we can shutdown mcd and drai.. we can prolly shutdown mackinnon rantanen and makar.. Dallas on the other hand.. they have like 9 forwards that would be good enough to be on a lot of teams top 6.. their defence is very good.. and otteginer is light years ahead of geogie

I’m in the same boat 

• Like 1

Don’t care who wins cause the Canucks are going to have to play 1 of 2 very tough opponents, but go avs tonight, Canucks will be getting rest while the other team plays a game 7 

9 minutes ago, Pycnotic said:

Don’t care who wins cause the Canucks are going to have to play 1 of 2 very tough opponents, but go avs tonight, Canucks will be getting rest while the other team plays a game 7 

If Nux vs Avs, Nux will have home ice. 

Pre sale for round 3 started today.  I noticed only home game #3 but no #4.  I think they assume Stars will prevail. 

8 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

If Nux vs Avs, Nux will have home ice. 

Pre sale for round 3 started today.  I noticed only home game #3 but no #4.  I think they assume Stars will prevail. 

Dallas is up 3-2 so don’t blame them for

making that assumption 

1 minute ago, Pycnotic said:

We haven’t had a super long game so far these playoffs, I think this one may go 2+ OT’s

I want 4 OT's, and Colorado to win so they have to play a game 7.

• Upvote 2