[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | May 8th, 7:00PM PT | Round 2, Game 1 (Series tied 0-0)

23 minutes ago, CanuckDownUnder said:

I wonder if it is because of the long layoff. Too much thinking about it!

More because of how easily the Oilers handled the Kings and not having Demko against McD and Drai.

I've been pounding the Silovs drum since he got to Abby, but he's never faced two players like this before

• Like 1

McDavid taking the draw opening seconds ... come on Tic Toc ... put General Zeke out against him ala Calgary Flames having Bieksa line up against McGrath

2 minutes ago, stawns said:

More because of how easily the Oilers handled the Kings and not having Demko against McD and Drai.

I've been pounding the Silovs drum since he got to Abby, but he's never faced two players like this before

And they’ve never faced Silovs ☺️

• ThereItIs 1

2 minutes ago, stawns said:

Team game and we beat the defending champs with him in net.  He'll be fine.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, stawns said:

That's fair. There is no question the Oilers have several elite players that can turn a small mistake into a goal in a heartbeat.

11 minutes ago, Redhdlois said:

Where are you buying them from?

My friend has seasons tickets (the Friday game) and my son's friend had an extra for game 5. 

• Like 2

Just now, -dlc- said:

My friend has seasons tickets (the Friday game) and my son's friend had an extra for game 5.

I will be there for game 5 ... first drink is on me @-dlc-