[PGT] Edmonton at Vancouver ~ Round 2 - Game 1

Posted (edited)

According to SDPN the Live odds went from -140 for Oilers and Vancouver at +120 by the end of the first Oilers were -600 and Van was at +400 at one point the Oilers were at -5000 to win after the 4-1 lead then after that goal by lindholm and the subsequent 3rd period Canucks got to -1400 as favorites in that final minute of the game during their live odds tracker during his stream lol

Edited by Shekky

2 hours ago, rychicken said:

Do they still post in crayons?

Don’t know about that, but I did learn that they refer to us as Cuck fans. And they really seem proud of their wit to come up with gems like Sievelovs, or alternatively Sh*tlovs. Quite the fanbase they have up there in the frozen wastes. And the anguish of living in such a place really shines through in many of the posts I read. 

I fucking love this team… I know it’s just one game at a time and one series at a time and all that stuff… 

but I’m so fucking excited for this playoff run… I was happy with the Canucks winning one playoff series…

everything else from here on out is just gravy for me…

Go Canucks Go…

Vancouver Canucks GIF by Aman Brah

• Like 1

Oiler fans on this board with tears tonight.

You know who you are

Same old oilers. 

Lol

So bad

We are so much better than what we showed today. Cole was off. 

Once we are clicking, those guys are toast. Their screwed even when we're not at our best

7 minutes ago, The Aquaman said:

I’ve been drinking boys, 

Now it’s time for a greasy double cheese burger, with all the fixing. With fries and gravy, and wings. 

Canucks won, God is good.

Are u kidding me? No lie I just smoked a bomber and was dreaming of a greasy burger. I wish there was a Wendy’s closer than 2.5 hours away. I’m salivating for a bacon mushroom melt. First thing I do in the morning is go buy some meat and build my own BMM. 

• Cheers 1