[PGT] Shitmonton at Vancouver - Round 2 - Game 2

1 minute ago, 22and33 said:

I agree a bit but there are tv time outs happening all the time when these discussions are happening. Imo it's much better to save the timeout when the game is on the line in the last few minutes 

I get that but waiting for TV timeouts has burned us all year. It's a recurring theme.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Vanux said:

I don't think we should turn on Cole. He's done a good job for us and has had some unfortunate sequences, some his fault, some bad luck.

Stick with the team through thick and thin, we'll come around.

I'm more concerned about the several dangerous acts against our players which went unaddressed. Player safety is of the utmost importance.

RT seemed quite troubled by it.

I just about drop kicked my TV when they chose not to call high sticking as Hughes is bleeding what the f

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, hockeyville88 said:

Why!? Silovs was terrific 

He sure was but we really need Demko  back 

Stuart Stinker is fuckin awful 

we need more freaking shots less dump in no retrievals,  wasting one in anyway put it on net good chance it goes in on stinker. 

Saw the score 

Too bad, missed the opportunity.

Regroup and win the next one. Get home ice back. 

Coaches need to make adjustments.  McD and D weren't contained like game 1. 

If you're gonna stop a cross-crease pass through the goalmouth than stop the fking puck. Don't just stand there with your stick down to deflect it into yor own net.

I respect Cole and know he's a warrior, but he needs to take a break. Oilers are using him like a pinball machine.

• Cheers 2

Just now, Win2024 said:

I just about drop kicked my TV when they chose not to call high sticking as Hughes is bleeding what the f

They didn't call it because it was McDavid. Can't touch the golden child.

• Sad 2

Posted (edited)

Well we didn't deserve to win this and still took it to ot.

Edmonton only weapon is 97/29 and they played like half of the game. If that continues, even if we don't take care of them. Avs or Dallas will do so easily. 

Edited by 24K

My thoughts:

Hronek was terrible tonight. It looked like he was scared of the puck. Missing passes, scared to pinch, bad passes.

What was Soucey thinking when he went for the body on that McDive break away. 

Myers and petey need to stay on their skates. Myers has been playing well, but he has to stop  the drama.

Cole...I'm just glad he is done after this season.  Not worth the stick he plays with.