[GDT] Stanley Cup Playoffs R2 G4 (Van lead series 2-1) Vancouver Canucks @ Oilers - Tues May 14 6:52pm PT/9:52pm ET - Edmonton

We have to play our best game of the season in this game. If Edmonton tie the series I think it'll ignite them and give them a good chance to win it in 6 or 7. We win and they'll be frustrated and finished. Time to really get under their skin. We play a very good road game and have to do the same tonight without Soucy. Endurance is key in this series - can Silovs keep playing well and endure all these shots, and can their stars endure 25 minutes of hard hockey a night?

If we can play similarly to last game we should have a good chance to win. Play their stars tight and confidently, don't back down, don't keep icing pucks and don't play stupid and take dump penalties.

I think Skinner will have a better game too so it won't be easy, we would expect another 3-5 goals per team but I think this one might be a lot tighter. 

3-1 Canucks.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

13 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

They're all drama queens over there in Edmonton...

443842067_10160907377490549_196449585594

Just look at how they messed up his face. 

GNi-oxOa8AAnMfY?format=png&name=900x900

This is him addressing the vicious cross check in the teeth that was so unfair that he cried all the way home.

Time to finish the job.Yuulsen i am staring at you.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

I think we need a Zee-minator emoji.. for every time he terminates the opposition.

Just now, HKSR said:

Let's not kid ourselves.  The Oilers are gonna be playing for their lives and giving it 110%.  They know they can't fall down to 3-1 in the series or else it's curtains for them.  We absolutely NEED to play a full 60min.  A 20 or 40min performance will not be enough IMO.

All joking aside 

if ever the oilers needed the game of their lives this is it 

they are going to come out hard 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

3 minutes ago, Nucker67 said:

I'd love to hear the shit Garland says in scrums. He must have some doozies for the Oilers. Opponents seem to really hate him, almost wanting to attack him lol, but he keeps battling, isn't afraid of anyone. Love that guy. 

Get under their skin, get in their heads, let the OIlers take the stupid penalties.

Oh stop, He's a complete gentleman...probably says things like,

Hi Darnell, Ever think about becoming a Nurse?

Great things come in small packages!

The bigger they come, The harder they fall..

• Haha 1

Just now, canucks curse said:

All joking aside 

if ever the oilers needed the game of their lives this is it 

they are going to come out hard 

They did in game 2 and we got demolished in the 3rd period so have to be better at stopping McDavid. This has been a brilliant series of counters and adjustments. We owned them in the first game, their stars countered in the 2nd game, then we played their stars a lot tighter in the 3rd game. Let's see if McDavid and Draisaitl can adjust and beat our defence and Silovs or if we can continue to check them tightly. 

Pickard is a new wild card we have to factor in and I'm a little worried that their bottom-9 offence might wake up at any point so we've got to keep them in mind.

1 minute ago, LaBamba said:

The thing that pisses me off about the Oilers is they act like they accomplished something when all they have is a poorly constructed roster with some lottery picks. Oh, and they’re getting a Chic-fil-A

Chick fil a sucks.

I was very disappointed when I ate dinner there in so cal