I LIKE THAT COACH TOC IS NOT JUST COACHING THE GAME

Just now, HOCKEYGOD77 said:

TOCK IS SMART COACH YOU CAN TELL.HE HAS BEEN AROUND AND YOU KNOW HE STILL THINKS OLD SCHOOL.WHAT I NOTICE THIS SEASON IS THAT PLAYERS ARE IN BETTER SHAPE..MENTALLY PHYSICALLY.THEIR MINDS SEEM FRESHER...GUYS ARE SHOWING ME THAT THEY STAY DIALED IN DURING TIME OFF...I STILL THINK GUYS LIKE BROCK GARLAND PETEY MILLER DEMKO SOUCY SO ON SHOULD SPEND AS MUCH TIME AROUND THAT OCEAN AIR..SEA WALL LIGHTHOUSE PARK ETC..THAT OCEAN AIR WILL HEAL ANYONE THATS HURTING AND IF THEY DO ACTIVITY IN THOSE PLACES IT CLEARS THEIR HEADS AND I THINK HELPS THEM KEEP ON THAT SHAPE YOU NEED...MOST NHL TEAMS DONT HAVE THE KIND OF ENVIRONMENT THE CANUCKS HAVE....EAT BC SEAFOOD AND SPEND TIME OUTDOORS ON OR NEAR THE OCEAN..IT IS WHERE THE ORCAS HANG OUT AND SO SHOULD THE CANUCKS ...

2 hours ago, HOCKEYGOD77 said:

TOCK IS SMART COACH YOU CAN TELL.HE JAS BEEN AROUND AND YOU KNOW HE STILL THINKS OLD SCHOOL.WHAT I NOTICE THIS SEASON IS THAT PLAYERS ARE IN BETTER SHAPE..MENTALLY PHYSICALLY.THEIR MINDS SEEM FRESHER...GUYS ARE SHOWING ME THAT THEY STAY DIALED IN DURING TIME OFF...I STILL THINK GUYS LIKE BROCK GARLAND PETEY MILLER DEMKO SOUCY SO ON SHOULD SPEND AS MUCH TIME AROUND THAT OCEAN AIR..SEA WALL LOGHTHOUSE PARK ETC..THAT OCEAN AIR WILL HEAL ANYONE THATS HURTING AND IF THEY DO ACTIVITY IN THOSE PLACES IT CLEARS THEIR HEADS AND I THINK HELPS THEM KEEP ON THAT SHAPE YOU NEED...MOST NHL TEAMS DONT HAVE THE KIND OF ENVIRONMENT THE CANUCKS HAVE....EAT BC SEAFOOD AND SPEND TIME OUTDOORS ON OR NEAR THE OCEAN..IT IS WHERE THE ORCAS HANG OUT AND SO SHOULD THE CANUCKS ...

It's called a comma. Use it!!! Who in the hell is Brock Garland? Etc, etc.

• Haha 4