[Trade] Bogosian to Minny

Must have been receptive to Minny, had a 21-team NTC. They were probably just doing him a solid as it seems he's been beaten out by both Perbix and Raddysh. 

Tampa's D looks leaner after Hedman, Sergachev, and Cernak. 

Edited by Coconuts

34 minutes ago, aGENT said:

Another example of depth RD being readily available for peanuts, despite people telling me all summer they aren't...

He was waived in October!

5 hours ago, soggy said:

nice one. big and kills penalties

got better defensively with those two moves

still would have liked to get addison in our system but w/e

Absolutely not.  Zach Bogosian has always been a shit defender.  He just hits and takes penalties.  And scores one highlight goal per year.  He hasn't even killed penalties since his Toronto years.

image.png.053f0209f4dbdddfe4198f78de4e223f.png

This is a desperation move by Minnesota.  Spurgeon is still hurt and they are bleeding goals left and right.  Goligoski looks absolutely cooked, and their back-up defenders (Merill, Mermis) are better attackers than defenders.  Replacing Addison with a washed up Bogo isn't going to help them one bit.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Miss Korea said:

He was waived in October!

Absolutely not.  Zach Bogosian has always been a shit defender.  He just hits and takes penalties.  And scores one highlight goal per year.  He hasn't even killed penalties since his Toronto years.

image.png.053f0209f4dbdddfe4198f78de4e223f.png

This is a desperation move by Minnesota.  Spurgeon is still hurt and they are bleeding goals left and right.  Goligoski looks absolutely cooked, and their back-up defenders (Merill, Mermis) are better attackers than defenders.  Replacing Addison with a washed up Bogo isn't going to help them one bit.

oh wow i didnt realize he was this bad now

whoopsie daisy

i was remembering the good ole days

i dont think ive ever seen a WAR card all red lmfao

19 hours ago, soggy said:

oh wow i didnt realize he was this bad now

whoopsie daisy

i was remembering the good ole days

i dont think ive ever seen a WAR card all red lmfao

He's decent on the ice; this is just another example of why trash like Jfresh shouldn't be taken seriously.  He's not an all-star but he can help a team that needs toughness in the bottom pairing.

Edited by King Heffy