Injuries piling up for Montreal AGAIN

Montreal has had 1471 man games lost over the past 2 seasons (setting records for games lost to injury both seasons)

So far this season they've lost 

Dach for the year.

Savard has been out since Oct 23 and is still expected to miss 2-4 more weeks.

Harris is out indefinitely. 

RHP is expected to miss 6-8 weeks.

Xhekaj is out day to day.

Looks like they'll be taking a look at more of their prospects again this season (Struble(D) has been called up from Laval) 

Tempt MTL with a bit of offence, at a discount

to MTL - Beauvillier (50% x 1 yr), Kuzmenko (10% x 2 yrs)

to VAN - Slafkovsky

Slafkovsky - Pettersson - Mikheyev

Hoglander - Miller - Boeser

Di Giuseppe - Suter - Garland

Joshua - Blueger - Lafferty

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2

19 minutes ago, Nucker67 said:

to VAN - Slafkovsky

Well , it would be the Fastest way to get Kent Hughes to tell you to fuck off 

Edited by qwijjibo
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

35 minutes ago, canucks curse said:

trade them beauvellier for future considerations, french Canadian ufa gives us cap they can flip at TDL for 4th or 5th once he busts his but for the habs. we can then sign bear and Philly cheestaeak 

Yeah, they'll pass. The francophone thing is meaningless unless it's a star player.  Even then it hold far less sway than it used to. 

2 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

I've never sent any threat to any athlete of any kind that is moronic. Gutless weasel deserves whatever comes to him though. And I said that about Matt Cooke when he was a Canuck too... 

I'm curious, what did you think of Burrows?  He wasn't exactly the cleanest player.  I'm pretty sure I can find far more examples of Burrows stepping over the line than Matheson 

2 hours ago, Nucker67 said:

to VAN - Slafkovsky

no

image.png.5b4c519407f45483ea1fd190b4bfc521.png

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, qwijjibo said:

I'm curious, what did you think of Burrows?  He wasn't exactly the cleanest player.  I'm pretty sure I can find far more examples of Burrows stepping over the line than Matheson 

Burrows owned it and fought though. Matheson is a cowardly bitch. And Burrows never blatantly through anyone head first on the ice either. Cooke and Matheson are both reckless, gutless pukes. 

1 hour ago, qwijjibo said:

Yeah. Like it's Vancouver that would turn down the trade. Slafkovsky is 19 and a 1st OA pick.  His Jfresh chart is meaningless 

How about Beauvillier for Adam Engstrom we clear the cap and get a Swedish D in the pile. Alvin's already moisturizing his peninsula. 

Edited by Hammertime
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, canuck73_3 said:

Burrows owned it and fought though. Matheson is a cowardly bitch. And Burrows never blatantly through anyone head first on the ice either. Cooke and Matheson are both reckless, gutless pukes. 

Burrows had multiple suspensions and fines in his career. Not to mention biting and saying despicable things to another player who had suffered child abuse at the hands of his father.  Matheson has had 1 suspension for the Pettersson hit and one fine for a hit on Eric Stahl.  Of the two Burrows is a much bigger douchebag. Matheson made a bad play against Pettersson.  He also reached out to Pettersson afterwards to apologize and check on him.  You're entitled to your opinion but for the most part you're basing it on one event that happened 5 years ago.  Wishing harm on him seems childish 

3 minutes ago, Hammertime said:

How about Beauvillier for Adam Engstrom we clear the cap and get a Swedish D in the pile. Alvin's already moisturizing his peninsula. 

Montreal has zero use for Beauvillier.  I don't see why they'd move a kid they just picked in the 3rd round and waste the cap space when they can make better use of that space 

3 hours ago, Nucker67 said:

to VAN - Slafkovsky

If you can pull that one off, I'm pretty sure Allvin would find you a nice place in the organization. 😆