[proposal] - Canucks package Garland, Podkolzin, and their 2024 1st for..............???

28 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

Regardless of the hot start; We cannot be giving firsts. Other then that, I'm sure there is probably a Toccett style player out there.

I'd rather Vancouver use that first to draft either another defenceman, or a two way centre. Unless the team get an offer it just can't pass up.

Pesce or Hanifin might cost a bit more.

The 1st alone is probably enough to just move Garland. 

I'd do Beauvillier + 1st + Podkolzin (or maybe at a stretch Lekkerimaki) for Pesce or Hanifin but Lekker is looking real promising. Maybe give them one of our many defensive prospects from last year instead?

I'd go after Hanifin over Pesce though, we could really use a solid defensive 2LD to back up Hughes and take some minutes off him. We've got Hronek, Cole and Myers who can play RD and Willander coming in eventually, but at left defence we've got Quinn...and Soucy? Lol.

3 hours ago, DownUndaCanuck said:

Pesce or Hanifin might cost a bit more.

The 1st alone is probably enough to just move Garland. 

I'd do Beauvillier + 1st + Podkolzin (or maybe at a stretch Lekkerimaki) for Pesce or Hanifin but Lekker is looking real promising. Maybe give them one of our many defensive prospects from last year instead?

I'd go after Hanifin over Pesce though, we could really use a solid defensive 2LD to back up Hughes and take some minutes off him. We've got Hronek, Cole and Myers who can play RD and Willander coming in eventually, but at left defence we've got Quinn...and Soucy? Lol.

hanifin has said he wants to play in the usa. canucks are in canada, i think.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1