Proposal Canucks Chicago

2 hours ago, snowman955 said:

They are hurting on forward. Hall done for the year. Perry undetermined. 

Beauvillier could be flipped easily. The question here is , we would then have enough room to keep Aman , what would be a fair return? Pick or player?

Beauvillier has about as much value as my poo with corn in it.  

In other words, Chicago won't see him as a guy that could legit replace Taylor Hall.

Now having said all that, if there was a time for the Canucks to move Boeser, or even Kuzmenko, now might be the time to do it.  Yes Chicago is rebuilding, but they need a top line winger to play with Bedard. Obviously, for someone like Boeser or Kuzmenko, they could pad their stats playing with Bedard even if they don't make the playoffs any time soon.  

Personally?  I probably wouldn't risk messing with team chemistry by moving one of Boeser or Kuzmenko, but the Canucks will likely have to part ways with one of these guys at some point (probably best to do in the Summer).  

• Cheers 2

Alvin knows the Canucks cap structure and what they'll need going forward to re-sign players. If there are non-core players (assuming they think of either of Boeser or Kuzmenko that way) that will demand too much of that, then he will already have feelers out on those players in case someone offers a deal he shouldn't refuse.

But on Beauvillier, I'm not sure he gets much back in value. Moving him to help in other areas or for futures would be enough though.

• Cheers 1

3 hours ago, snowman955 said:

Beauvillier could be flipped easily. The question here is , we would then have enough room to keep Aman , what would be a fair return? Pick or player?

The Chicago Blackhawks are sellers, my friend.  Not buyers.  They don't want talent.  They're trying to get rid of talent for kids and picks.

But indeed, Beauvillier's true trade value is exceptionally low.  What @Jeremy Hronek said.

image.png.3d9affbb5c713529a15ed0f7b8102717.png

• Haha 1
  • Tank 1
  • Cheers 2

On 11/26/2023 at 11:32 PM, snowman955 said:

You called it.  

I was wrong.  

Surprised that we were able to move Beau but this definitely gives us some cap flexibility. 

On 11/26/2023 at 8:32 AM, snowman955 said:

Well done on predicting this. 

On 11/26/2023 at 9:55 AM, Jeremy Hronek said:

Beauvillier has about as much value as my poo with corn in it.  

In other words, Chicago won't see him as a guy that could legit replace Taylor Hall.

Now having said all that, if there was a time for the Canucks to move Boeser, or even Kuzmenko, now might be the time to do it.  Yes Chicago is rebuilding, but they need a top line winger to play with Bedard. Obviously, for someone like Boeser or Kuzmenko, they could pad their stats playing with Bedard even if they don't make the playoffs any time soon.  

Personally?  I probably wouldn't risk messing with team chemistry by moving one of Boeser or Kuzmenko, but the Canucks will likely have to part ways with one of these guys at some point (probably best to do in the Summer).  

Dood... your poo with corn on it is worth a 5th round pick.

On 11/26/2023 at 10:40 AM, Miss Korea said:

The Chicago Blackhawks are sellers, my friend.  Not buyers.  They don't want talent.  They're trying to get rid of talent for kids and picks.

But indeed, Beauvillier's true trade value is exceptionally low.  What @Jeremy Hronek said.

image.png.3d9affbb5c713529a15ed0f7b8102717.png

THE CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS ARE INDEED BUYERS