Intelligent and thoughtful comments from Zadorov

-Buzzsaw-

I was impressed with Zadorov's interviews comments.

Seems like a intelligent and thoughtful guy who wants to do what he can to fit in with the team and improve it.

Its easy sometimes to dismiss people on the basis of their physical appearance... but his comments belie the stereotypes.

Intelligence is a big factor when it comes to success, we've all seen guys who have all the physical skills not pan out because they didn't have what it takes between the ears.

Based on what he said, I think he is teachable and can improve on what he has already delivered in his time in the league.

Big Defensemen often don't reach their ceiling till quite a bit later than smaller ones, (Think 'Big Harold') lets hope that's the case with "Little Nikki".  😉 👍

• Vintage 1
  • ThereItIs 1

15 minutes ago, -Buzzsaw- said:

I was impressed with Zadorov's interviews comments.

Seems like a intelligent and thoughtful guy who wants to do what he can to fit in with the team and improve it.

Its easy sometimes to dismiss people on the basis of their physical appearance... but his comments belie the stereotypes.

Intelligence is a big factor when it comes to success, we've all seen guys who have all the physical skills not pan out because they didn't have what it takes between the ears.

Based on what he said, I think he is teachable and can improve on what he has already delivered in his time in the league.

Big Defensemen often don't reach their ceiling till quite a bit later than smaller ones, (Think 'Big Harold') lets hope that's the case with "Little Nikki".  😉 👍

Yes, even the Bigger Z (Chara) was mediocre for several years before he improved his skillset. I really like Zadorov, and am looking forward to seeing his game progress

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, PureQuickness said:

Not meaning to be a dick here, but could we get some more insight on what Zadorov said that was intelligent and thoughtful? I missed his interview.

1 hour ago, PhillipBlunt said:

I fail to see how looking for more insight makes you a dick, brah. It makes you curious like a cat. 

Though given the fact that it's been almost half a day since the kind request went out and there has been no direction on where to find said interview, it almost seems like being a dick might've gotten better results.  :hurhur:

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, 6of1_halfdozenofother said:

Though given the fact that it's been almost half a day since the kind request went out and there has been no direction on where to find said interview, it almost seems like being a dick might've gotten better results.  :hurhur:

Well, there's this thing called the interweb. 😆

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, 6of1_halfdozenofother said:

Hey Dick,

Heres the interview 🙂

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1