Epstein Court Documents

It's funny how they delete/redact a senator's name from the record, but then in the next question, the lawyer says he's from Maine.  I'm not Sherlock Holmes but that leaves only one person, Sen. Angus King since I doubt they were talking about Susan Collins or his predecessor Olympia Snowe. 

Edited by Sabrefan1
I initially said suspect, but that was too strong of a word since the lawyer was on a fishing expedition it seems.
  • Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, Sabrefan1 said:

It's funny how they delete/redact a senator's name from the record, but then in the next question, the lawyer says he's from Maine.  I'm not Sherlock Holmes but that leaves only one person, Sen. Angus King since I doubt they were talking about Susan Collins or his predecessor Olympia Snowe. 

Careful man you're gonna get sued

Or worse, named.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, MidKnight Ego said:

please dont post weird stuff... i hope its not weird stuff

It's a pdf file of a bunch of court papers and depositions.  Not weird, just a bit of a letdown since there are no flight logs included.

• Vintage 1

ok.. thank god... still not clicking...

you can all carry the burden of knowing who is a creeper, but I dont even want to know... ive been around the internet along time and learned the hardway you can never take back what you see, watch and read... TGOC was my first thing i never wish i saw...

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, MidKnight Ego said:

ok.. thank god... still not clicking...

you can all carry the burden of knowing who is a creeper, but I dont even want to know... ive been around the internet along time and learned the hardway you can never take back what you see, watch and read... TGOC was my first thing i never wish i saw...

That list only has names we already knew so there really isn't any solidly linked new people (or as you call them "creepers).  They didn't release flight logs or anything.

• Cheers 1

the latest i read was that it was some deep underground government blackmail thing... 2 people end up being the president, one of them sets a bill that puts more breaks up more famlies than 3 cheese been dip and the other has one of the most influential and moving feminist march in decades in spite of his actions...

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Sabrefan1 said:

That list only has names we already knew so there really isn't any solidly linked new people (or as you call them "creepers).  They didn't release flight logs or anything.

Its not a list of names, its 900+ pages of witness testimony about different "elites" who were having sex with kids. It's what got Maxwell her prison time. Pretty disturbing stuff, especially considering some of the high level people involved. 

Edited by 6YPE

39 minutes ago, 6YPE said:

Its not a list of names, its 900+ pages of witness testimony about different "elites" who were having sex with kids. It's what got Maxwell her prison time. Pretty disturbing stuff, especially considering some of the high level people involved. 

I know.  It's mostly deposition transcripts.  I've been in lawsuits before.  It's just as boring to read depositions as it is to be in one.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Sabrefan1 said:

I know.  It's mostly deposition transcripts.  I've been in lawsuits before.  It's just as boring to read depositions as it is to be in one.

And can contain a lot of:

"Jeffery said so-and-so __________ (fill in the blank).  Stuff we cannot even verify.

• Thanks 1
  • Vintage 1

4 minutes ago, The Arrogant Worms said:

There are already fake documents about Jimmy Kimmel being posted by right wing conspiracy nuts.

Articles posted by news organizations are fake news, but some screenshot shared by Catturd is legit gotcha libtards.    LOLOL

• Haha 2
  • Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

30 minutes ago, Satchmo said:

And we already have CFF members believing them.

Yep. I saw one in particular who thought he was "sticking it to the Libtards" or something....(maybe he's just a big Aaron Rodgers fan) :classic_unsure:

Either way, he got caught with his pants down....

• Cheers 1

35 minutes ago, bolt said:

Has Bill Clinton come out to deny the claims?  

sexual GIF

"I’ve known Jeff [Epstein] for 15 years. Terrific guy, He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side." - Bill Clinton. 

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

31 minutes ago, bolt said:

Has Bill Clinton come out to deny the claims?  

sexual GIF

He's staying mum for now.   Nothing really new came out with these documents and he denied everything years ago.

I'm not at all trying to defend Clinton's extracurricular activities here.   He's a known womanizer.   Any accusations beyond that, including any with the prefix 'pedo', are purely speculative, based on hearsay, and bound to be all over the internet in the coming days.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Sabrefan1 said:

It's a pdf file of a bunch of court papers and depositions.  Not weird, just a bit of a letdown since there are no flight logs included.

These people are protected by very powerful and very nefarious forces. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

2 hours ago, the destroyer of worlds said:

And can contain a lot of:

"Jeffery said so-and-so __________ (fill in the blank).  Stuff we cannot even verify.

First deposition I was ever in, the guy was lying so bad that after his testimony was over, everyone packing up their papers for the lunch break actually started talking about it after he left the room.  Funny thing is, I doubt it would have been anywhere near as obvious to anyone who just read the transcript.

That's why these have to be taken with a grain of salt unless there's evidence to back up what is in them.

• Cheers 2
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, PhillipBlunt said:

These people are protected by very powerful and very nefarious forces. 

I posted a link to what looks like flight logs presented at the Ghislane Maxwell trial, but I have no idea if they're real or were made up by someone with time on their hands.  The MSM isn't reporting on them.

• Vintage 2