Van Arizona [Proposal]

To Arizona Mikhev + 1st

To Vancouver

Lawson Crouse +  2nd

Hog Miller Brock

Crouse Pete Kuzz 

Joshua Teddy Garland

Lafferty Suter PDG/Aman

I think it's worth it. Crouse would fit like a glove and he's got 3 more years at 4.3m. I think Mikheyev is decent  net positive player. He's kinda the winger version of B Sutter. Crouse IMO would be a huge upgrade for the money. Our 1st is excellent this year. With guys like Tij, Zether, Mews, Hutson, Boisvert, Hage on the menu. I'd want a late 2nd to sleep at night. 

With all the focus on Brock Kuzz. I think Mik's spot is the area where an upgrade would be the most impactful in terms of balancing the roster. 

Edited by Hammertime

7 minutes ago, Hammertime said:

To Arizona Mikhev + 1st

To Vancouver

Lawson Crouse +  2nd

Hog Miller Brock

Crouse Pete Kuzz 

Joshua Teddy Garland

Lafferty Suter PDG/Aman

I think it's worth it. Crouse would fit like a glove and he's got 3 more years at 4.3m. I think Mikheyev is decent  net positive player. He's kinda the winger version of B Sutter. Crouse IMO would be a huge upgrade for the money. IMO our 1st is excellent this year. With guys like Tij, Zether, Mews, Hutson, Boisvert, Hage on the menu. I'd want a late 2nd to sleep at night. 

With all the focus on Brock Kuzz. I think Mik's spot is the area where an upgrade would be the most impactful in terms of balancing the roster. 

I can’t see AZ saying yes to that unfortunately 

Just now, Hammertime said:

To Arizona Mikhev + 1st

To Vancouver

Lawson Crouse +  2nd

Hog Miller Brock

Crouse Pete Kuzz 

Joshua Teddy Garland

Lafferty Suter PDG/Aman

I think it's worth it. Crouse would fit like a glove and he's got 3 more years at 4.3m. I think Mikheyev is decent  net positive player. He's kinda the winger version of B Sutter. Crouse IMO would be a huge upgrade for the money. IMO our 1st is excellent this year. With guys like Tij, Zether, Mews, Hutson, Boisvert, Hage on the menu. I'd want a late 2nd to sleep at night. 

with this management group I rather have a 1st than Hoglander but I think Kuzy + a B+ prospect on premium position (RD)like McWard or Bruster gets this done and we do not need to give up a first 

I don't like Kuzy, Milky far more versatile and don't forget he was big PKer in TOR and has not done PK here due to injuries and now our PK depth is a bit better

3 hours ago, Hammertime said:

To Arizona Mikhev + 1st

To Vancouver

Lawson Crouse +  2nd

Hog Miller Brock

Crouse Pete Kuzz 

Joshua Teddy Garland

Lafferty Suter PDG/Aman

I think it's worth it. Crouse would fit like a glove and he's got 3 more years at 4.3m. I think Mikheyev is decent  net positive player. He's kinda the winger version of B Sutter. Crouse IMO would be a huge upgrade for the money. Our 1st is excellent this year. With guys like Tij, Zether, Mews, Hutson, Boisvert, Hage on the menu. I'd want a late 2nd to sleep at night. 

I see this as a generally parallel move. I can't see Canucks giving up a 1st round pick in a deal like this, I don't think the team is in any hurry to give up 1st round picks in the future.

The other issue is, Mikheyev has a 12 team NTC and if I was playing poker, I would be a LOT that Arizona is part of that 12 team no fly list.

On 1/9/2024 at 4:27 AM, Hammertime said:

To Arizona Mikhev + 1st

To Vancouver

Lawson Crouse +  2nd

Hog Miller Brock

Crouse Pete Kuzz 

Joshua Teddy Garland

Lafferty Suter PDG/Aman

No way the Nucks break up the lotto line at this stage.