(Update) 2024 ASG jerseys revealed collaboration with Justin Bieber

🤮 gross… 

these reminded me of Hardee’s/Carl Jr’s logos…

Reasons why you do not let a corny pop singer trying to design these garbage looking jerseys… 

Now we have to see all of our Canucks in these in a few weeks… 

IMG_7096.thumb.png.18bdea3c8f9c708be1f6754d7d39ba87.pngIMG_7097.thumb.png.b735e2e84e49c7040b46a9a7612bc911.pngIMG_7098.thumb.png.8dd41a9a4fc89401a0756ebd0fdea13d.png

Edited by Crimson JH
  • Haha 1
  • Vintage 1

I think this is a rare great move by the NHL in terms of marketing the game.

We've seen NHL jerseys being more popular to wear by other sports athletes and music artitsts. It's becoming a more "fashionable" thing. 

To partner up with Bieber on these should only promote more of it. Good stuff. I think the white and yellow ones are pretty cool. Very 90s and I'm sure these would be super nostalgic to some of us if they came out in 98

• Thanks 1

so they let a no-talent hack design the jersey's .

should've let some kindergarten class do it... they would have been better. 

12 minutes ago, grumpyone said:

so they let a no-talent hack design the jersey's .

should've let some kindergarten class do it... they would have been better. 

They didn't just "let" him, they probably paid him a lot of money for it. I guess to the NHL decided they liked the jerseys he did for Toronto last year, or that at the very least they sold well.

They are ugly, especially the name plate, but I also don't like the look of anything from his clothing company so maybe I'm the wrong demographic.

Wow. Those are awful.

Don't get me wrong... the All-Star jerseys have typically been less than stellar. Back in '21 (?) they had those light teal monstrosities, but I think this new one sets a new standard for ugliness.

They seem super fun and playful to me! 

I can see why many don't like them, but I personally really dig this aesthetic. The event itself is a bit of a joke, and these jerseys are just pure silliness.

13 hours ago, Reznor said:

Wow. Those are awful.

Don't get me wrong... the All-Star jerseys have typically been less than stellar. Back in '21 (?) they had those light teal monstrosities, but I think this new one sets a new standard for ugliness.

It make last year’s look so less ugly now…