[GDT] Monday Jan 15 Vancouver Canucks(29-11-3) @ Columbus Blue Jackets(13-21-9) 10:00 AM Pacific Time Nationwide Arena BSOH, SNP TV & 650 AM RADIO

1 minute ago, 4petesake said:

Make sure to coat them with olive oil before cooking. It makes it so much easier to scrape them into the garbage can.

Follow me for more cooking hints.

🤢

Test of a good chef: if you can truthfully say you enjoyed them, the cook's job is done.

Pink Pearl E.Van used to be very good.  Struth. 

• Cheers 1

23 minutes ago, 4petesake said:

Make sure to coat them with olive oil before cooking. It makes it so much easier to scrape them into the garbage can.

Follow me for more cooking hints.

🤢

You should start your own YouTube Channel, for Pete's sake! 😆

• Haha 1
  • ThereItIs 1

• Jess pinned and featured this topic
16 minutes ago, Barn Burner said:

You should start your own YouTube Channel, for Pete's sake! 😆

The only thing that I’m worse at than cooking is singing. Believe me you never want to be around if I’m doing either!

• Haha 2

COLUMBUS BLUE JACKETS

Logo of the Columbus Blue Jackets
PROJECTED CAP HIT Tooltip : $80,595,025
PROJECTED LTIR USED Tooltip : $0
PROJECTED CAP SPACE Tooltip : $2,904,975

johncanuckwithstick.jpg.b6aacdd66562bb5df39b914fdc704312.jpg John E. Canuck says, "That's not a very good team over there.  Especially for 80 Million Bucks!🤑
('Course, the good news is the 3 mill in cap space they could send our way..)

Just now, NHLer said:

Did they make it out of the Buffalo storm?? 

Replying to myself here - yes they did, yes they did. 

Canucks reporter Kate Pettersen tweeted Sunday afternoon that the Canucks got out of storm-ravaged Buffalo by bus and crossed the border for a trip to Pearson International Airport in Toronto.

From there, the Canucks flew to Columbus for Monday's matinee (1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT).

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

Win or lose this has been an utterly stupendous road trip. And I'm not just referring to the wins, which are awesome of course. I'm referring to the team bonding and the chemistry they've been building as they learn to play through adversity. I think the Canucks are going to roll into Nationwide Arena and just go about their business. This team can beat you at any game you want to play I predict 6-3 for the Good Guys. GCG! 

• Cheers 4

1 hour ago, NHLer said:

Replying to myself here - yes they did, yes they did. 

Canucks reporter Kate Pettersen tweeted Sunday afternoon that the Canucks got out of storm-ravaged Buffalo by bus and crossed the border for a trip to Pearson International Airport in Toronto.

From there, the Canucks flew to Columbus for Monday's matinee (1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT).

That's great!  Guys will be extra grouchy (chicken feet pre-day, pre-game meal, bus trip through a storm, nice morning start). 

Clint Eastwood Eating GIF by GritTV

Edited by IBatch
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, PistolPete13 said:

Canucks will be mighty tired for this one.  Still, we’re going to eke out a 5-2 win over the Blue Cheer. 
GCG :towel:

IMG_7777.jpeg

Lady’s and Gentlemen

The Who

Edited by I.AM.THE.WALRUS
  • Like 1