[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Toronto Maple Grenades, Jan 20, 4PM PST (7PM EST) Rogers Arena, the Make-em Wail Like Babies Game

Recent Events over at Rogers Arena  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Should Rutherford have been extended?

• Yes, absolutely for whatever term JR wanted ... yes it was 3 years ultimately
    • Yes, but not for the term ... I would have been happy with, my comment below
    • No
    • Fuck NO, he should be driving himself to the airport by now (King Heffy, I already voted this one for you)
    • None of the above, see my comments below

Kuzmenko scratched I am assuming. It is a good thing we uloaded Tanner Pearson before Tocchet had the chance to fall in love with the arch tweener. 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952wy11kb7b2lolyepvht

Edited by Blue
  • Haha 2
  • Vintage 1

Some good ol' time hockey in those clips! And a fun story. I think all non-Leafs hockey fans should send that woman more Leafs jerseys, just to keep the 'tradition' going and going and going. I mean, it doesn't really mean anything, right? 😈

Lets do this.png

• Haha 2
  • Cheers 1

36 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Grenades?

Huh?

Grenades can be dangerous.

More like Leaves that go into the compost bin.

Grenades as in they will blow up during warmup and it will down hill from there. However, if the top players on TO all bring their A game and the supporting cast plays reasonably well, Canucks will need to be firing on all cylinders to take the win ... which is why I believe Kuzmenko will be scratched and the Canucks will rise to a glorious victory avenging the earlier loss.

Edited by Rocket-68

do you think if the canucks brutalize the leafs, cave them in, leave them sifting through their own make for whatever fragments of their literal and figurative teeth they can salvage, that they could get that juvenile delinquent sheldon keefe fired before church is out in hogtown on sunday?

it's important to have goals. 

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, tas said:

do you think if the canucks brutalize the leafs, cave them in, leave them sifting through their own make for whatever fragments of their literal and figurative teeth they can salvage, that they could get that juvenile delinquent sheldon keefe fired before church is out in hogtown on sunday?

it's important to have goals. 

nah, he will just say "that lotto line is like in a league above the NHL like the AVs were. Nothing they could do. Those two should be in a different league than us and the oilers."

God bless the poor soul

10 minutes ago, mj vic said:

Must win!!! I work along side (unfortunatly) some really obnoxious leaf fans, two who in fact will be at the game. Please make them cry and weep.

I work with dozens of Leafs fans in camp and hundreds of Albertans.

One guy walks around after work in a jersey that's half Oilers half Flames split down the middle. Guy better be careful.

There's another that has a half Leafs/Habs jersey.

I wouldn't want to walk around hated by both sides. 

Edited by Junkyard Dog
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, SV. said:

Must-win, if I'm being honest.

Not literally, obviously, but need to continue making statements against the top teams.

We are a top team. 

Edited by Redhdlois

• Jess pinned and featured this topic