The Russia/Ukraine War Thread

Sharpshooter

3 hours ago, Kootenay Gold said:

the post is blocked Sam. Probably against community guidelines.

I think it unlocks itself through the “x” link if it opens in the app.

• Cheers 1

I'll post this here rather than in a 'what are you watching' thread because I think the potential audience is here.  

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ukrainian Sheriffs (Ukrainian: Українські шерифи; Romanized: Ukrainski Sherify) is a 2016 Ukrainian documentary film directed by Roman Bondarchuk [uk]. The film begins as a portrait of a small town which tries to meet its own policing needs but shifts when the Russo-Ukrainian War begins, depicting the war's effects in microcosm.

The film won the IDFA Special Jury Award and the Docs Against Gravity Mayor of Gdynia Award, and was chosen by the Ukrainian Association of Cinematographers as the best domestic non-fiction film of 2016. It ranked 56th on the Ukraine film archives' list of the best films of Ukrainian cinema, and was Ukraine's official selection for foreign-language film at the US 89th Academy Awards.

It's slow and I watched it in bits over a few days.  Still, I found it worth watching.   It's free on TUBI with only a couple of annoying ads.

https://tubitv.com/movies/708212/ukrainian-sheriffs

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainian_Sheriffs

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

The protest is Nation wide ,.  Putins Army of Police will be spread thin..

a perfect time for a major counter offensive inside RuZ borders and protesting within RuZ as well.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

Meanwhile,  back at the Clown Ranch ..

That fat dumb asshole wouldn’t last a week.  
He’d go for a couple days, then become a hero to the r-words of the south.  
Him going to jail is bad for everyone unless he goes for enough time to miss the election. 

• Cheers 1

….  I Do not doubt that Putin to  use his pawns to light a cigarette and create the highest level of conflict and disruption..

it’s an opportunity for him to try and expedite the US troops departure and turn it into a bloody mess .

I would not be surprised to find at a later date that he “directed” the incident in Afghanistan when the US troops were leaving that country.