McDonald’s brings back beloved McRib after 10 years

https://canoe.com/news/national/almost-in-tears-mcdonalds-brings-back-beloved-mcrib-after-10-years/wcm/8c495ee2-6074-4d11-b44f-a203642d55d1

If you have been counting the days before the McRib returned to McDonald’s menus in Canada, this is your year.

The popular sandwich will be back nationwide for a limited time beginning on Jan. 30, according to a press release from the fast-food giant.

Edited by The Arrogant Worms
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1

On 1/25/2024 at 10:10 PM, gwarrior said:

When I was a teenager, they brought it back as a mcrib jr. I ate it. Then threw it up about an hour and a half later. Felt better after the fact. Hard pass for me.

Quitter :frantic:

😁

• Vintage 1

It’s not the same as it was back in the day, but is any of the food fare at McD’s? Just crap food. 

I’m tempted though. 

However, it’s a small sandwich that has way too much added sugar, fat, salt and cholesterol. 

Yeah I’m a healthy eater and work out but I can’t bring myself to grabbing one. 

It’s so tempting though! Fuck. I might grip one for the sake of nostalgia taste. I’ll hate myself afterwards though. I hate myself now for even considering eating it.

• Haha 2
  • Cheers 2

54 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

It’s so tempting though! Fuck. I might grip one for the sake of nostalgia taste. I’ll hate myself afterwards though. I hate myself now for even considering eating it.

You should allow yourself guilty pleasures. You deserve it.

You work out -

You eat healthy -

You sound like a guilty catholic -

Reward yourself.

10 minutes ago, luckylager said:

You should allow yourself guilty pleasures. You deserve it.

You work out -

You eat healthy -

You sound like a guilty catholic -

Reward yourself.

I bought one on the way home. 

Not home yet, but will report. 

I feel grosser already. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Sharpshooter said:

It’s not the same as it was back in the day, but is any of the food fare at McD’s? Just crap food. 

I’m tempted though. 

However, it’s a small sandwich that has way too much added sugar, fat, salt and cholesterol. 

Haha, gotta try one now. I asked someone about it the other day and now it's back.