CASE CLOSED: Docs Prove Wuhan Lab Leak

32 minutes ago, Canuck You said:

Not really earth shattering, I think most of us already knew!

Too bad most people choose to ignore the fact and there's no accountability. These people are responsible for the deaths of millions of people, but they're still free, working and living their lives while innocent people are dead. 

Edit: How long before the trolls show up and say the source isn't reliable or even worse, defend them??

Edited by 6YPE
  • Upvote 1
  • ThereItIs 1

1 minute ago, 6YPE said:

Too bad most people choose to ignore the fact and there's no accountability. These people are responsible for the deaths of millions of people, but they're still free, working and living their lives while innocent people are dead. 

I don't disagree..only so much I/We can yell...

2 minutes ago, Master Mind said:

Fauci himself could come out and say it was a lab leak and there will still be people adamant that it came from a wet market.

I'm just saying nobody really knows.   Not even you.

• Thanks 2
  • Cheers 1

21 minutes ago, Satchmo said:

I'm just saying nobody really knows.   Not even you.

Nobody, nobody at all? I've seen you often nitpick words, yet you make this type of statement...

I'm just saying that no matter how much compelling evidence is presented, there will be people who stick to their initial belief. Easier to do that than admit being wrong.

This is also true for many things, not just covid.

Edited by Master Mind

1 minute ago, Master Mind said:

Nobody, nobody at all?

I'm just saying that no matter how much compelling evidence is presented, there will be people who stick to their initial belief. Easier to do that than admit being wrong.

This is also true for many things, not just covid.

Yeah, as I said nobody knows for sure how Covid originated.  So far, there are only things that people believe to be more likely than other things.

I won't be one of the people you describe.  Neither will scientists or medical professionals.   All that is needed to change minds is absolute and indisputable proof.

Just now, Satchmo said:

Yeah, as I said nobody knows for sure how Covid originated.  So far, there are only things that people believe to be more likely than other things.

I won't be one of the people you describe.  Neither will scientists or medical professionals.   All that is needed to change minds is absolute and indisputable proof.

Sticking to this eh, I'm only saying this because of your tendency to nitpick people's statements...

If it came from a lab, then somebody knows.

Only way for nobody to know would be through non-lab leak. For you to say nobody knows, that would mean you know it didn't come from a lab.

35 minutes ago, Master Mind said:

Fauci himself could come out and say it was a lab leak and there will still be people adamant that it came from a wet market.

Eh, people who trust the experts aren't as cult-ish as the conspiracy peeps. When better evidence comes forward, opinions change. That's the beauty of it. 

• Like 1

If I say I don't know how it arrived does that not also imply that I also don't know how it didn't?

And yes, obviously if some lab tech deliberately or accidently infected the planet then they would know.   Unless they are dead.

Most scientists believe it to be natural in origin.   

Over and out.

37 minutes ago, Duodenum said:

Eh, people who trust the experts aren't as cult-ish as the conspiracy peeps. When better evidence comes forward, opinions change. That's the beauty of it. 

Except most conspiracy theorists don't change their opinions. they just dig in deeper. 

2 hours ago, Canuck You said:

Not really earth shattering, I think most of us already knew!

truth goes through three states
- deny it
- fight agaisnt it
- accepted as a evidence since the beginning

you're juste there. 

how many "usefull idiots" (we call them "idiots utiles" in France) supporting the fake narrative since, and report those who don't buy it ? call for them to lose their job and be banned from society ? 

This news seems to be coming from Emily Kopp, an investigative reporter at US Right to Know.   Not a scientist, a reporter.   She poured over old documents and declared she had found a smoking gun.

She has been championed by Nicholas Wade (another not a scientist; a reporter):

New documents may explain why no one has been able to find the SARS2 virus (aka SARS-CoV-2) infesting a colony of bats, from which it might have jumped to people. The reason would be that the virus has never existed in the natural world.

Says a scientist (University of Utah virologist Stephen Goldstein):

since SARS-CoV-2's spike protein is very effective at jumping between hosts, one shouldn't be surprised that it transmits efficiently among humans. Goldstein noted "If a human virus [such as SARS-CoV2] can transmit among mink, there's no basis to assume a bat virus [also SARS-CoV2] can't transmit among humans. Us humans may think we're very special – but to a virus we are just another mammalian host."

And just who is US Right to Know?

US Right to Know (USRTK): Funded by organic industry and vaccine denialists, anti-biotechnology group attacks mainstream science researchers

https://geneticliteracyproject.org/glp-facts/u-s-right-to-know-usrtk-organic-industry-funded-anti-bio-group-attacks-researchers/

• Thanks 2
  • Cheers 1