TIME TO INSERT FEW MORE AHL KIDS

GIVEN THAT THE CANUCKS ARE STILL IN FIRST AND PRESIDENT TROPHY IS REALLY NOT A BIG DEAL IN MY BOOKS..ID LIKE TO SEE GM INSERT THE PLAYERS THAT MAY BE ON THE ROSTER IN FUTURE.IT ALSO GIVES THE REGULARS BIT MORE REST..THE REALLY TOUGH KID ALEX EX GIANTS ID LIKE TO SEE HIM AGAINST THE BRUINS OR KINGS..ID PLAY BAINS AND PODZKIN TOO..TRY THESE GUYS OUT NOW AND SEE WHAT TO DO WITH THEM LATER.

• Confused 1

Okay. Podz, Bains..Who else.....Woo? Klimovich? Karlsson? Raty?  And who would be out; Lafferty? PDG? Aman?

Bains for sure. Podz? Why not. He deserves to get a few in. We know Karlsson had his looks and did okay. But anyone else able are injured; Wolanin, Hirose and Bris. At the end of things. My guess is JR/PA are still on the phones to bring in more.

We need D depth more than anything! 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, HOCKEYGOD77 said:

GIVEN THAT THE CANUCKS ARE STILL IN FIRST AND PRESIDENT TROPHY IS REALLY NOT A BIG DEAL IN MY BOOKS..ID LIKE TO SEE GM INSERT THE PLAYERS THAT MAY BE ON THE ROSTER IN FUTURE.IT ALSO GIVES THE REGULARS BIT MORE REST..THE REALLY TOUGH KID ALEX EX GIANTS ID LIKE TO SEE HIM AGAINST THE BRUINS OR KINGS..ID PLAY BAINS AND PODZKIN TOO..TRY THESE GUYS OUT NOW AND SEE WHAT TO DO WITH THEM LATER.

we can do this after the trade dealine, but for now its a no from me dog...

1 hour ago, HOCKEYGOD77 said:

Oh man, it's you. And again with the yelling. Welcome back migraines.

• Haha 2
  • Cheers 1

NO ONLY THE TOUGH KIDS IN AHL..CANT REMEMBER THE KIDS NAME BUT I THINK HE IS FROM SOMEWHERE THATS HOT AND HOCKEY DOES NOT EXIST..PLAYED FOR GIANTS...I WANT TO SEE BAINS PODZ AND ALEX WHO PLAYED FOR GIANTS..SEEN HIM TAKE ON GALLANT AND HELD IN THERE..I THINK THE CANUCKS NEED TO CHANGE IT UP FOR FEW GAMES AND SEE WHAT THEY GOT...YOU JUST SCRATCH A FEW PLAYER FOR COUPLE OF GAMES...NO TRADES NO SIGNINGS..JUST LET THEM PLAY SOME GOOD SMART TOUGH HOCKEY WHICH YOU WILL NEED TO WIN THE CUP..THE TEAM RITE NOW AS I SEE IT WILL JUST BURN OUT AND GET PUSHED AROUND A BIT..THEY HAVE IT IN THEM I THINK TO WIN A FIVE GAME SERIES AS IS BUT DOWN THE STRETCH THEY WILL JUST GET PUSHED AROUND AND THE STAR PLAYERS WONT BE ABLE TO PLAY RHEIR GAME AS WELL..JUST NEED THE CANUCKS TO DICTATE THE GAME AGAIN...ITS OK THAT THAT THEY JUST PLAY THIS SOFT HOCKEY CAUSE ITS NOT EASY IN A LONG SEASON..THEY PEAK AT THE RITE TIME AND PLAY HARD NOSE IN A MUST WIN GAME..FIGURE IT OUT..

38 minutes ago, HOCKEYGOD77 said:

NO ONLY THE TOUGH KIDS IN AHL..CANT REMEMBER THE KIDS NAME BUT I THINK HE IS FROM SOMEWHERE THATS HOT AND HOCKEY DOES NOT EXIST..PLAYED FOR GIANTS...I WANT TO SEE BAINS PODZ AND ALEX WHO PLAYED FOR GIANTS..SEEN HIM TAKE ON GALLANT AND HELD IN THERE..I THINK THE CANUCKS NEED TO CHANGE IT UP FOR FEW GAMES AND SEE WHAT THEY GOT...YOU JUST SCRATCH A FEW PLAYER FOR COUPLE OF GAMES...NO TRADES NO SIGNINGS..JUST LET THEM PLAY SOME GOOD SMART TOUGH HOCKEY WHICH YOU WILL NEED TO WIN THE CUP..THE TEAM RITE NOW AS I SEE IT WILL JUST BURN OUT AND GET PUSHED AROUND A BIT..THEY HAVE IT IN THEM I THINK TO WIN A FIVE GAME SERIES AS IS BUT DOWN THE STRETCH THEY WILL JUST GET PUSHED AROUND AND THE STAR PLAYERS WONT BE ABLE TO PLAY RHEIR GAME AS WELL..JUST NEED THE CANUCKS TO DICTATE THE GAME AGAIN...ITS OK THAT THAT THEY JUST PLAY THIS SOFT HOCKEY CAUSE ITS NOT EASY IN A LONG SEASON..THEY PEAK AT THE RITE TIME AND PLAY HARD NOSE IN A MUST WIN GAME..FIGURE IT OUT..

Dude, turn the caps lock OFF!!!!! if you can't figure that out, bite my ass!!!! See what I did there? Got my point across without the caps lock on.

6 minutes ago, Goalie29 said:

Don't forget, after the NHL trade deadline (March 8th), teams are only permitted 4 regular call-ups from Abbotsford.  You can't just call up players to give the regulars a rest.

I usually forget about that. But that other guy.........

ONLY WAY TO KNOW..YOU NEED TO BE ABLE JUDGE TALEN SWIFTLY..POOR SCOUTS IN THE PAST LIKE I HAVE SEEN...THE BAINS KID IS A SURPRISE..I LIKE HIS SKILL SET,THINK HE WILL GET STRONGER AND HAS GOOD HOCKEY I Q ..ID GIVE SOME MORE GAMES..

29 minutes ago, HOCKEYGOD77 said:

ONLY WAY TO KNOW..YOU NEED TO BE ABLE JUDGE TALEN SWIFTLY..POOR SCOUTS IN THE PAST LIKE I HAVE SEEN...THE BAINS KID IS A SURPRISE..I LIKE HIS SKILL SET,THINK HE WILL GET STRONGER AND HAS GOOD HOCKEY I Q ..ID GIVE SOME MORE GAMES..

How does one judge "Talen" ? You now confuse an intergalactic warrior. Please explain.

• Cheers 1

31 minutes ago, HOCKEYGOD77 said:

Or whom is this Talen Swiftly of which you speak?

• Cheers 1

4 hours ago, HOCKEYGOD77 said:

Animated GIF