[GDT] Thurs Feb 22 2024 - Vancouver Canucks @ Seattle Kraken - 7pm PT/10pm ET - Seattle

• Jess featured and pinned this topic

Every game is starting to feel like a test for this team. Are they REALLY as good as they've looked for most of the season so far? Or is the PDO crowd rejoicing at their recent regression, knowing that they will fall back to earth over the last part of the season? I still have a feeling this team will do special things.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, Strawbone said:

Every game is starting to feel like a test for this team. Are they REALLY as good as they've looked for most of the season so far? Or is the PDO crowd rejoicing at their recent regression, knowing that they will fall back to earth over the last part of the season? I still have a feeling this team will do special things.

They’ve already done special things. They just need to remember what they’re fighting for. Every player. 

• Cheers 4

17 minutes ago, Strawbone said:

Big test, huge test.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, Strawbone said:

I don't see it as a test more then they are practicing for the playoffs. Playoffs come with all kinds of adversity and a game has to be won in different ways depending on the circumstances.

The PP needs to adjust, as do the players with the tighter checking and physical play. 

I am confident RT will have most of the kinks worked out and we will be pretty well prepared for anything come playoff time.

3 minutes ago, BPA said:

That can’t be right.  I’ve heard from posters on here that Boeser is useless unless he scores.  

🤪

Correct.  And Miller is lazy when it comes to defence.

• Haha 1