[Trade] Guentzel to Carolina

3 minutes ago, Trebreh said:

A long time ago, I remember hearing in an interview Crosby mention about wanting to play for a Canadian team before he retires. 

Cue Rutherford music 

:hurhur:

Hahahahah

What would it be?  
Maybe the intro to Barracuda!

• ThereItIs 1
  • chaos 1

1 minute ago, D.B Cooper said:

I’m very glad this happened, and I’m also SOOOO happy we don’t have Benning. 
He wouldn’t be able to stop himself from rushing Lekk and Hogz to the airport.  Probably add a first too.   
Followed by an 8x8 for JG

If Benning was still here wed still be #26th in the league right now and would stand pat at the deadline hanging on to all our UFAs, maybe trade a 2nd rounder for a 24 year old AHL all-star than go trade a package of Mikheyev and Garland for Huberdeau 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jester13 said:

Canucks Central saying Buchnevich price is two 1sts (equivalent). I'd do 2025 1st and Podz for him. 

I would do that because we have him in his prime for two playoff runs and he is a true top line player  but cap ?

I guess we move milky and garland In offseason 

Just now, Pinot Noir said:

Good riddance. We need size, girth and skill not a easily injured, perimeter player like guentzzl. 

the vancouver size queens?

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

Minnesota in a Greenway deal? 

That’d  be great. 

Then somehow one of  Toffoli Vetrano or butch 

or if we were Vegas all three and Crosby. 

Edited by Combover
  • Cheers 2

I'm happy we didn't part with Lekkerimaki, Hoglander, Willander, D Petey and Podkolzin all players I'm really looking forward to watching grow and possibly be the amazing players we're hoping they'll be.

I'd rather we trade the Baines, Silovs... tier with future picks and get Greenway, a better RHD than Myers who I'd trade for cap room if needed and make these deals that don't strip our top prospects!

• Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, canucks curse said:

I would do that because we have him in his prime for two playoff runs and he is a true top line player  but cap ?

I guess we move milky and garland In offseason 

Mik would have to go the other way to make it fit, I think.

Man everything I've read about D Petey has been sounding like an extremely high potential shut down D, he's got the chance to be a great piece through those tough buy out years. Im glad he wasn't part of this (possible) deal. And I hope he's still here come Saturday. The thought of giving up Podz, D Petey and a first rounder plus was nauseating lol 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

14 minutes ago, Jester13 said:

Canucks Central saying Buchnevich price is two 1sts (equivalent). I'd do 2025 1st and Podz for him. 

No man. For longevity, we need cost control on Podz. 

Buchnevich is a huge no for me.

• Cheers 2